Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste Tube Of 70 G
Bring home the No.1 Dentist recommended toothpaste for sensitive teeth from Sensodyne. The Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste provides you sensitivity relief in as little as 2 weeks, gives you lasting sensitivity protection, protects your teeth from cavities, gives you fresh taste and shiny white teeth.
- Provides clinically proven relief and daily protection for sensitive teeth by building a protective barrier that blocks the sensitivity caused by hot, cold, sweet and other contact triggers.
- Gives you shiny white teeth by helping remove stains, restoring the natural whiteness of teeth.
- Eases problems due to tooth sensitivity and protects sensitive teeth.
- Has fluoride that helps prevent cavities so that you can use it every day.
Potassium nitrate, Aqua, Hydrated silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Pentasodium triphosphate, PEG-8, Aroma, Titanium dioxide, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Xanthan gum, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium saccharin, Sucralose, Sodium fluoride.
- Provides lasting relief from sensitive teeth.
- Removes stains and gives you shiny white teeth.
- Protects you from tooth cavities.
How to Use
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) and not more than 3 times a day or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Minimise swallowing. Spit it out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
Stop its use and ask a dentist:
- If the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- If sensitivity persists after 4 weeks of use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place
- Read the product label before use.
Q1: How often should I use Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste?
It is recommended that you should use Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste twice a day, every day, in place of your regular toothpaste for ongoing protection from tooth sensitivity. Ask your dentist for advice about the best oral hygiene routine for you.
Q2: How long should I use Sensodyne Toothpaste before I can notice less sensitivity?
Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste should be used twice a day daily to ensure maximum effectiveness. You should start to notice a difference in as little as two weeks. Your dental professional is likely to recommend that you should use Sensodyne as your regular everyday toothpaste because tooth sensitivity is frequently a recurring condition.
Q3: Once I stop using Sensodyne Toothpaste will my tooth sensitivity return?
Clinical studies investigating the efficacy of potassium nitrate-containing sensitivity toothpaste have shown that the sensation of sensitive teeth begins to return when usage stops. Sensodyne toothpaste is a daily use toothpaste, developed to help relieve dentinal hypersensitivity when used as directed.