Sebamed Baby Lotion - 100ml
Sebamed Baby Lotion is manufactured by Sebamed in Germany. The lotion contains natural lipids, sorbitol, allantoin, panthenol & lecithin, all of which help in restoring the baby’s natural moisture and keeping the baby’s soft body even softer and protected. The Sebamed baby lotion has easy spreadability without leaving an oily film, thus it is non-greasy and non-comedogenic.
- Sebamed baby lotion provides gentle protection to the baby’s skin.
- It has moisturizing properties and its emollient complex with 7% lipid compound oil-in-water emulsion safeguard the skin against dryness.
- Allantoin as an ingredient in Sebamed baby lotion makes the skin smooth, soft and supple.
- Chamomile calms the skin and rids the skin of any irritation and rashes, providing a calming effect on the skin.
- The lotion is easily absorbed in the skin without leaving any oily, greasy film.
- It has a pleasant botanical smell that calms the baby.
- It has been clinically proven that upon regular usage, there is a 16% increase in skin hydration within 3 weeks.
- The lotion has been reported to have 0% irritant reactions and almost 0% allergic reactions.
- The lotion can ideally be used for a baby after 7 days from the date of birth.
How to Use
Use Sebamed baby lotion after the baby's bath and before the baby goes to bed at night. Take 2-3 ml of Sebamed baby lotion on your palm and gently massage it over the entire body to soften your baby's skin and provide him with the smoothest textured skin, without any irritation. The lotion will instantly get absorbed in the body, thus moisturizing the baby’s skin from inside out.
- Sebamed baby lotion is for external use only. Under no circumstances should it be consumed. If it happens so accidentally, wash thoroughly with cold water.
- Before using Sebamed baby lotion for the first time, read the instruction manual provided with the lotion.
- Keep the lotion away from the baby.
- Do not use the lotion more than twice a day or more than it has been recommended.
1. Can I use the Sebamed baby lotion on the baby’s face?
Yes, you can if it suits baby skin. Sebamed baby lotion is lightweight enough and will be instantly absorbed by the skin.
2. When can I use Sebamed baby lotion?
Ideally, you should use the lotion on your baby twice a day. Once after bath, once before your baby goes to sleep at night.
3. Does Sebamed baby lotion lighten the skin?
No such claim has been made by Sebamed in this regard, but you can see your baby’s skin texture getting better after daily use.
4. Is Sebamed lotion good for babies?
Yes, Sebamed baby lotion has been made especially for babies. This lotion is gentle on delicate baby skin and can be used on a daily basis. The moisturizing and emollient complex safeguard your baby's skin against dryness and leave it with a soothing effect.