Rebalanz Qrs Orange Drink 200ml
As you go through the hard day, your body keeps losing essential electrolytes and minerals. Just water sometimes may not be enough. Rebalanz puts back the lost salts in the body along with Vitamin C to give you energy. Rebalanz has tasty fruit juice along with electrolytes with no side effects.
Usage: Once open, consume immediately or store in refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.
- Provides Energy
- Helps Rehydrate
- Adds Electrolyte
- Available in tasty apple and orange juice variants
- Helps Rehydrate - Rebalanz QRS 200ml contains 234mg of sodium,157mg of potassium and 294mg of chloride.During exertion and exposure to increased temperatures, consumption of solution containing electrolytes and carbohydrates can provide benefits over water alone. Dehydration increases the risk for heat exhaustion and is a risk factor for heat stroke. As the environmental heat stress increases, there is a greater dependence on sweating for evaporative cooling. Fluid replacement is essential to sustain appropriate hydration of individuals performing physical activity. In addition to normal meals and fluid intake, replacement should be initiated when needed at least several hours before the activity to enable fluid absorption and allow urine output to return to normal levels.
- Provides Energy - Rebalanz QRS provides 18.4 g of carbohydrates and 73.6 Kcal of energy. Carbohydrates in rehydration solution provides energy. Muscle glycogen stores are limited and on physical exertion, these stores become further depleted. Similarly during exercise, glycogen depletion in muscles and low blood glucose levels are factors contributing to fatigue. Ingesting carbohydrates increases blood glucose levels, increases the utilisation of exogenous fuel by increasing glucose oxidation in working muscles and spares muscle glycogen. Hence an exogenous fuel source of energy in rehydration solution can help sustain fluid-electrolyte balance and provide energy to the individual.
- Adds Electrolytes - Rebalanz QRS 200ml contains 234mg of sodium,157mg of potassium and 294mg of chloride. The sodium, potassium and chloride in rehydration solution are to help replace sweat electrolyte losses and re-establish euhydration while sodium also helps to stimulate thirst and retain the consumed fluids. Exertion in hot weather can elicit high sweat rates and substantial water and electrolyte losses. The variability for water and electrolyte losses between individuals and between different activities should be considered. If sweat water and electrolyte losses are not replaced then the person will dehydrate. The electrolytes in a rehydration solution serve a specific purpose to an individual based on exercise task and weather conditions.
- Quick Rehydration Solution - Environmental conditions such as environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, sun, wind exposure can lead to depletion of water and electrolytes from the body.The speed with which rehydration is needed and magnitude of fluid/electrolyte deficits depends on intensity and duration of exertion. Hence a balanced rehydration solution containing electrolytes and carbohydrates is required to replenish fluid and electrolyte losses and provide energy. Rebalanz QRS provides quick rehydration in individuals compared to those who consume routine intake of fluids.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Discard if pack is puffed or leaky
- Store in a cool and dry place under 30 degree C
Frequently asked questions:
- How much Sugar does Rebalanz have?
Sugar content in Rebalanz is lower than some popular brands. Every 100ml has only 6.8gms of Sugar
- Can we have this every day?
Yes. Rebalanz comes in tasty Apple and Orange variants with healthy electrolytes and Vitamin C.
- Who can have Rebalanz?
Anybody over 5 years of age can have Rebalanz.
- Is this and Energy Drink?
Yes, Rebalanz Provides Energy.