Pure Nutrition Raw Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil For Immnunity, Hair, Skin & 100% Edible - 500 Ml
Pure Nutrition Virgin Coconut Oil is a pure, cold-pressed oil extracted from coconut milk. The cold process method ensures that all the vital nutrients and natural goodness of fresh coconuts are retained. This zero heat process premium grade oil is suitable for raw consumption as well as a topical application for flawlessly smooth and healthy hair. Pure Nutrition Virgin Coconut Oil is a premium grade virgin coconut oil recommended for "raw" consumption.
Pure Nutrition Raw Virgin Coconut Oil is extracted from fresh coconut cream. This zero heat process premium grade oil is rich in antioxidants. Pure Nutrition as a brand is known to collect, process, manufacture and market herbal nutritional supplements, cold-pressed oils, protein powders and herbal teas. Multiple tests are performed on every ingredient to ensure identity, purity and potency.
Pure 100% organic wet-milled coconut oil.
- Cold-pressed from fresh, organic coconuts, pure nutrition virgin coconut oil delivers a rich flavour and aroma that’s nutrient-rich and naturally delicious.
- It is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- It is a very good moisturizer that makes your skin soft and supple and also promotes healthy nails and hair.
- Virgin Coconut Oil is keto-friendly. The no-carb oil reduces cravings, improves digestion and promotes healthy metabolism.
- It contains anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties that make it an excellent oil for massage.
- It prevents any irritation from rashes.
- It is beneficial for the heart and in the healthy functioning of the thyroid and endocrine glands.
- It provides great resolution to cut back infections. Incorporating Virgin Coconut Oil in the everyday diet helps to prepare antibodies and improve the immune system.
How to Use
Consume 1 tablespoon daily (in raw form), can be used for cooking and also can be used for topical application.
- A dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from direct sunlight.
Q1. How is virgin coconut oil made at Pure Nutrition?
Ans: Pure Nutrition’s Virgin Coconut Oil is made from fresh raw coconuts through a no-heat process to maintain its natural properties and preserve vital nutrients. It comes in a glass bottle which further ensures that its contents remain pure and untouched.
Q2. Why is virgin coconut oil good for use?
Ans: Pure Nutrition’s virgin cold-pressed coconut oil is rich in healthy fatty acids (MCTs) which encourage the burning of fat & provides quick energy to your body & brain. They also help in reducing the risk of heart diseases by increasing the level of good cholesterol.
Q3. Does virgin coconut oil tighten skin?
Ans: Coconut oil will not only moisturize your skin but can also help tighten and firm it. It works by helping to keep your skin hydrated as saggy skin benefits from proper hydration. Coconut oil also contains Vitamin E that helps tighten the skin and helps get rid of the saggy neck skin.