Prolyte Ors Orange Energy Drink Tetrapack Of 200 Ml
Diarrhoea and dehydration lead to the loss of a high amount of water and salts from the body. If these are not replenished effectively and timely, the consequences can be dangerous. Cipla brings you Prolyte ORS, a W.H.O. recommended formula, to be used in conditions of diarrhoea, vomiting and when there is loss of water and electrolytes. Prolyte ORS can be a good replacement for lost fluids and electrolytes. It is also available in Apple and Lemon flavours.
Cipla Prolyte ORS offers a healthy blend of ingredients to keep diarrhoea, vomiting and other physical manifestations of dehydration at bay. The product entails a unique formulation recommended by WHO, ensuring the right mix of ingredients help abate diarrhoea, vomiting and other physical manifestations of dehydration. It reduces the time frame of the illness, thereby enabling consumers with a speedy recovery.
- Based on a unique formula recommended by WHO.
- Contains a splendid blend of water, glucose, sodium, potassium and citrate.
- Ensures rapid and effective rehydration.
- Restores body fluids & electrolytes lost due to dehydration.
- Quick restoration of essential electrolytes.
- Restores strength and prevents weakness and muscle cramps out of fluid loss.
- Comes in 2 other delightful flavours- Apple and Lemon to please your taste buds.
- Sodium citrate
- Potassium and citrate
Restoration of body fluids and electrolytes lost due to dehydration.
How to Use
- The dose should be appropriately adjusted to the patient’s requirement for maintenance and replacement of fluids.
- For Adults: 2-4 litres per day and for Children: 1-2 litres per day.
- Continue treatment until diarrhoea stops/dehydration is corrected.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Check the expiry date before buying it.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children.
1. How do I use Prolyte ORS?
Ans. The Prolyte ORS dose should be suitably modified as per the patient’s requirement for maintenance and replacement of fluids.
- For Adults: 2-4 litres per day.
- Children: 1-2 litres per day.
2. Does Prolyte ORS have an expiry date?
Ans. Yes, the product comes with an expiry date after which it must be discarded.
3. Can Prolyte ORS be given to pregnant or lactating women?
Ans. It may be given but it would be safer to have it after consultation with the obstetrician/healthcare provider.