Prolyte Ors Orange Drink Sachet Of (4.2 Gm)
Prolyte Ors Orange Energy Drink is a WHO based ORS (Oral Rehydration Salt) formula. It is a combination of Dextrose and several essential electrolytes that restores body fluids and electrolytes lost due to dehydration during diarrhoea, vomiting, muscle cramping and exertional heat illness while exercising in hot or humid weather.
- Prolyte Ors Orange Energy Drink benefits to restore the lost energy to the body due to dehydration.
- It contains Sodium chloride that is utilised by body cells for its normal function.
- It functions in maintaining water balance and distribution, acid-base balance, muscle and nerve cell function, heart function, kidney and adrenal function.
- Dextrose anhydrous present in the powder provides instant energy.
- It also helps in the prevention of muscle cramps during routine hemodialysis, replacement of fluid and electrolytes.
- Prolyte Ors Orange Energy Drink is used to prevent or treat low blood levels of potassium (hypokalemia).
- Sodium Citrate
- Acidity Regulator
- Potassium Chloride
- Sodium Chloride
- Trisodium citrate dihydrate
- Prolyte Ors Orange Energy is used to treat and prevent dehydration and hyponatremia caused by any reason like diarrhoea or excessive sweating due to heat or exercise.
- It can also be used for dehydration caused by excessive body fluid loss due to trauma, burns, and polyuria.
How to Use
- To use Prolyte Ors Orange Energy, dissolve the contents of the packet in the amount of drinking water indicated on the packet, usually 1 litre.
- If drinking water is not available, or if you are not sure it is drinkable, boil the water for at least 10 minutes and then let it cool.
- Or use it as directed by the physician.
- Be careful to mix the right amount of water. If you use too little water, the drink could make the diarrhoea worse.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label of the package carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Q1. Is Prolyte Ors Orange Energy suitable to be used by infants?
Ans: It is suitable to be used by both infants and adults. However, for the recommended dosage and use, please consult a physician before consumption.
Q 2. Is Prolyte Ors Orange Energy allergic in nature or cause side effects?
Ans: It is made up of natural ingredients and is generally safe to use. However, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use the product. If allergic symptoms are being developed after its consumption, it is advisable to consult a physician immediately.
Q 3. Is Prolyte Ors Orange Energy suitable for pregnant women?
Ans: It helps to restore hydration in the body and must be taken only on a physician’s recommendation. Therefore, it is strictly advised for pregnant and lactating women to use the product under a medical practitioner's only.