Pro360 Nephro Hp Vanilla Nutrition Drink Tin Of 400 G
Patients with kidney problems undergoing dialysis need to restore their body nutrition. The Pro360 Nephro nutritional drink contains high protein and fat, which is essential for renal care. This vanilla flavoured powder is enriched with essential nutrients like Zinc, Vitamin C and D, Triple protein, L-taurine and L-carnitine, which restore the body’s protein and nutrient requirement. The powder does not contain any added sugar and has a fructose base.
- The Pro360 Nephro HP nutritional drink is high in protein and is formulated especially for patients undergoing dialysis.
- The drink restores lost nutrition and fat in the body.
- It is enriched with nutrients like Zinc, Vitamin C and D, Triple protein, L-taurine and L-carnitine, which are essential for renal care.
- The Pro360 powder is vanilla flavoured.
Milk protein concentrate, Whey protein concentrate, Calcium caseinate, vegetable fat powder, fructose, fructooligosaccharides, Maltodextrin, potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, calcium gluconate, potassium hydroxide, sodium citrate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, magnesium sulfate, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, choline chloride, soy lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate, Vitamin E, niacinamide, pantothenic acid, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, pyridoxine, Vitamin B2, Vitamin A palmitate, beta carotene, folic acid, vitamin K-1, d-biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, L-carnitine, taurine, natural vanilla flavour.
- Is a renal nutritional supplement and health drink.
- It is enriched with high protein and nutrients that are essential for patients with chronic renal issues.
How to Use
- Can be used as tube feed or oral feed.
- To make a single serving, that is 200ml, take 100ml of boiled water that has been cooled down.
- Add 25 Pro360 Nephro powder.
- Let the powder dissolve completely.
- Add another 100ml of water that has been boiled and cooled down and stir well.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect the powder from excessive heat, light and moisture.
- Close the lid tightly when not in use.
- Once you open the container, use powder within 15 days.
- Use a dry spoon to prevent the clumping of the powder.
- The powder is best before 18 months from the date of manufacture.
- The powder is not for intravenous use.
- Not meant for children unless recommended by your doctor.
Q1. Is there a spoon measure that comes with the tin?
Ans: Yes, a spoon measure comes with the tin.
Q2. Can patients undergoing dialysis have this powder?
Ans: Yes, the Pro360 powder has been specially formulated for patients with renal issues.
Q3. What flavour is this nutritional drink powder?
Ans: This powder is vanilla flavoured.