Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple L 1 Pcs
Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple L is a feeding instrument meant for food contact application. It can be sterilized and encourages the natural tongue movement of the baby. Ultra-soft silicone ensures ideal elasticity. Thus, it reduces air intake and smoothens the feeding process.
The shape fits perfectly into the baby's mouth that provides comfort to the baby. It is perfect for babies in the age group of 4 to 24 months and its capacity is 240ml.
- Super elastic and detectable, which helps the baby to suck naturally.
- Made of ultra-soft silicone, yet it doesn't collapse.
- It has an air ventilation system that naturally allows the baby to open their mouth and gently fits the lip.
- Unique shape that helps in easy usage.
- It is non-toxic and extremely safe for kids.
- It is sterilizer safe, BPA free and anti-colic.
- Bottle material - Polypropylene
- Teat material - Silicone
- The soft silicone with its double thickness provides ideal softness.
- It has a unique venting system that is used to reduce swallowed air.
- Prevents air flow which minimizes colic and is easy to use.
How to Use
- Grab the nipple base firmly.
- Press it down firmly.
- Use your finger to ensure the ventilation valve is open.
- Assemble it onto the bottle screw cap as gently as possible to refrain from tearing the nipple.
- Immediately rinse in water and wash with a liquid cleanser after use.
- Be sure to sterilize before each use.
Q1. Is Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple L suitable for kids of 3-months?
Ans. No, Pigeon Peristaltic Nipple L for a 3-month-old baby is not suitable, the size should be small.
Q2. Which size is correct for a 4-month-old baby?
Ans. The small size will be accurate for a 4-month-old baby.
Q3. How long should you use anti-colic bottles?
Ans. For safety and hygienic reasons, it is recommended that you replace the anti-colic teat every two months.
Q4. Till what age can one use this product?
Ans. The best age to use this product for babies is between 4 months to 24 months.