Pharmgrade Tested Testosterone Booster With Natural Herbs Ashwagandha, Gokhru, Fenugreek Seed & Mucuna Pruriens - 60 Tablets
Pharmgrade Tested Testosterone Booster with Natural Herbs increases free testosterone level and promotes better libido & muscle gain. It has D Aspartic Acid to boost total and free testosterone levels, Korean Ginseng to promote better libido and sperm count, L-Arginine & L-Citrulline, to promote better blood circulation and thereby facilitate better nitric oxide production.
These tablets boost testosterone levels naturally. They increase performance levels and facilitate better muscle gain, better mood and overall well-being. They contain Safed Musli, Mucuna Pruriens, Gokhru & Ashwagandha that promote better libido and sperm count.
- Best-in-class testosterone booster.
- It enhances bio-available and free testosterone within physiological limits, increasing your chances of meeting your fitness goals.
- It is a daily supplement that increases testosterone levels naturally, can help you build lean, dense muscle while helping to melt away fat.
- Unlike other products on the market that do not specify the type of testosterone, Pharmgrade has been shown to increase both total and bioavailable free testosterone. Bioavailable free testosterone is what fuels your energy, drive and muscle building in your body.
- Research-based and proven testosterone booster.
- Scientifically backed, researched dose helps to control estrogen.
- Lower estrogen means an increase in your anabolic state and the potential for more significant muscle development.
- Fenugreek Seed & Mucuna Pruriens
- D Aspartic Acid
- Korean Ginseng
- Safed Musli
- L-Arginine & L-Citrulline
- This product keeps a man’s sexual wellness in check.
How to Use
- Have only one dose per day, 30 to 60 minutes before a meal.
- An entire bottle can last for two months (60 servings)
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
Q 1. What are the main ingredients in testosterone boosters?
Ans. The most common components for the supplements are Zinc, Fenugreek, Vitamin B6, Tribulus, Magnesium, Boron, Eurycoma longifolia and Maca extract.
Q 2. Does masturbation decrease testosterone?
Ans. Many people believe that masturbation affects a man's testosterone levels, but this is not necessarily true. Masturbation does not seem to have any long-lasting effects on testosterone levels. However, it may have short-term effects on the levels of this hormone.
Q 3. Is Vitamin B3 good for testosterone?
Ans. Vitamin B3, otherwise known as niacin, is one of the few vitamins with promising research efficacy in boosting erectile function.
Q 4. Does Magnesium increase testosterone?
Ans. Magnesium supplementation can help return testosterone levels to normal if the cause of the decrease is a deficiency.