Personal Protective Equipment Kit (ppe) By Sac Careplus & Daiwik's
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Kit by Sac Careplus & Daiwik’s is a special kind of wearing gear worn by healthcare professionals to create hindrance in between the person and the germs. This barrier protects one from getting exposed to germs. It also helps one from spreading germs. The Personal Protective Equipment Kit includes several protective accessories.
- The PPE kit provides overall protection from getting contaminated.
- The personal protective equipment also helps prevent staff emergencies due to prolonged contact with cleaning agents and chemicals.
- Helps in performing all kinds of medical duties without having a fear of getting contaminated.
- Comes with wearing gloves and mask, eye protection and clothing. The clothing includes a gown, shoe covers and hood.
- Other Synthetic material
- Used in various healthcare units and other organisations.
- Wearing gloves safeguards hands from the spreading of germs.
- The mask covers the entire nose and mouth that creates a barrier for airborne germs.
- The eye protection gear - goggles and a face shield - protects the mucous membranes of one's eyes from blood and other fluids.
How to Use
- Gather the PPE Kit from Sac Careplus & Daiwik's.
- Perform a hand hygiene process by using a hand sanitiser before donning on the kit.
- Put on the isolation gown and tie all the ties of the gown.
- Next, wear the N95 filtering face mask, which is NIOSH approved.
- Then put on the goggles or face shield.
- Wear the shoe cover.
- In the end, put on the gloves.
- Dispose of the disposable products in the bio hazard waste bag after use.
- PPE kits must be disposed of carefully in a protected area and in specific containers that are meant for the disposal of such kits.
- Should not be reused.
- Keep it away from children.
Q1. Does the personal protective equipment kit help one from getting contaminated with any specific disease?
Ans: The PPE Kit is meant for complete protection from viral contamination. However, it does not guarantee 100% protection from any specific disease.
Q2. Can a PPE Kit be shared with another person?
Ans: No, the PPE Kit is just meant for single use and must be disposed of carefully after every use.
Q3. When to replace masks and gloves?
Ans: It is also important to change them when they get soiled, damaged or damp.