Personal Protective Equipment Kit (Ppe) By Navkar Pharma
Personal Protective Equipment Kit (PPE) is the ultimate kit packed with essentials like masks, sanitisers, shoe covers, gloves and other safety gear. It has tools to provide complete protection against viral infections. The kit offers all-in-one high-quality personal protective gears. Health practitioners and common people can use it.
- Coverall PPE Suit and Shoes Cover give protection against germs, viruses and bacteria.
- Gloves prevent direct contact with contaminated surfaces.
- The face shield does not let any external contaminant enter the mouth, nose or eyes.
- Disposable masks are highly effective against virus spread.
- Eyeglasses give a shield to the mucous membrane of the eyes against contaminants, dirt, dust or pollution.
- Biodegradable waste disposal bag to carry anything that can be infectious.
- Nitrite rubber
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Effective against external contaminants or infections.
- Beneficial in industries where sensitive operations are performed.
- Used by health practitioners in hospitals while performing procedures.
How to Use
- Put on the coverall suit on the body, zip it from the front and put on the hood.
- Then use the shoe cover to cover your foot. Wear it with your shoes.
- Wear the face mask. Make sure it covers your nose and mouth properly.
- Slide both the palms through the hand gloves.
- Following that, put on the eyeglass and face shield to cover your eyes and face, respectively.
- Dispose of the disposable products in the waste bag after use.
- Follow the instruction label on each product carefully before using it.
- Do not share the used Personal Protective Equipment Kit (PPE) with others.
- Discontinue the use in the case of any discomfort or irritation and consult a physician.
- Store the PPE kit away from a heat source.
Q 1. How to dispose of Personal Protective Equipment Kit after use?
Ans: The PPE kit should be disposed of in a biohazard waste bag. The Personal Protective Equipment Kit must be sealed in a separate bag before disposal.
Q 2. When to replace masks and gloves?
Ans: It is essential to change them when they get soiled, damaged or damp.