Pepfiz Evt Orange Digestion Tablets Strip Of 2
Pepfiz EVT orange digestion tablets are used to treat gastrointestinal problems. This tablet works as a digestion aid and is also used in acidity. Its main ingredients are fungal diastase, simethicone and papain.
- It helps in bloating and belching.
- Gives relief from gastric issues.
- Fungal diastase, also known as Fungal Alpha-Amylase, is a robust and potent enzyme complex. It is obtained from a fermented fungus - Aspergillus oryzae. It helps in breaking down carbohydrates and is used as a digestive aid.
- Papain: Also known as papaya proteinase I, papain is a cysteine protease enzyme present in papaya. It is known for its proteolytic activity (breaks peptide bonds of proteins).
- Simethicone is used to relieve hiccups, bloating, gastric issues, painful pressure, belching, etc. It also helps in the breakup of gas bubbles in the gut.
How to Use
Dissolve one tablet in half a glass of water and drink it.
Use under medical supervision as directed by your doctor, consume at bedtime or after meals.
Q 1. How many tablets can be consumed in a day?
Ans. Take 1-2 tablets whenever required.
Q 2. Do Pepfiz EVT orange digestion tablets have any effects on the thyroid?
Ans. Yes, it may reduce the effectiveness of thyroid medication. Hence, it’s advisable to consume it 4 hours before the thyroid medications only.