Pee Safe Reusable Menstrual Cup With Medical Grade Silcone For Women - Large
Pee Safe Menstrual Cup is ideal for women during periods as these are formulated using 100% medical-grade silicone. These are incredibly comfortable to wear because of the silicone material and ensures stress-free periods. Whether it's the first day or the fifth day, the Pee Safe Menstrual Cup can withstand maximum blood flow without causing any irritation, rashes or redness, unlike other period products. These menstrual cups come in different sizes so that you can opt for extra small, small, medium or large based on the flow or day of your menstruation. Each cup lasts for more than five years. Hence, they make your life easier and are good for the environment.
- An ideal choice for women during periods.
- One cup lasts for more than five years with zero disposable waste.
- No more stressing about bloodstains for leakage.
- Promotes comfortable sleep without any blood spillage.
- Ensures rash-free periods, unlike other period products.
- Aids in physical activities such as swimming, cycling and walking.
- Helps save the environment.
100% Medical Grade Silicone
- Pee Safe Menstrual Cup is a unique design product for women to ensure safe and stress-free periods.
- Unlike other period products, this product goes into the vaginal opening and collects the blood instead of absorbing it.
- The Pee Safe Menstrual Cup promotes rash-free and stress periods made from silicon material, unlike period pads.
- The Pee Safe Menstrual Cup ensures worry-free period nights and days and promotes physical activities such as swimming, jumping, cycling, etc.
How to Use
- Use the Pee Safe Menstrual Cup with clean hands.
- Fold the cup in the right position and insert it into the vaginal opening while holding the cup's stem with the other hand.
- Position the cup properly and leave the stem when it is settled inside.
- Gently push and hold the stem to remove the cup.
- Empty it and sterilise it properly for maximum protection before inserting it back.
- Place this product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Regularly sterilise the Pee Safe Menstrual Cup for maximum protection.
- Keep this product out of kids' reach.
- Go through the label carefully before using it.
- Do not use the cup for more than 10 hours at a time to prevent side effects such as blood spillage or leakage.
Q1: Can one pee while using a Pee Safe Menstrual Cup?
Ans: Yes, it is 100% possible to pee while using the Menstrual Cup by Pee Safe as both the openings are different and not connected.
Q2: Can virgins use a menstrual cup?
Ans: Yes, anyone who is on their period can safely use a menstrual cup.
Q3: Is it possible for a menstrual cup to get lost in the vagina?
Ans: No, as the vaginal opening is just one from where the cup enters and exits. In case you find it challenging to find the cup, contact the doctor for precautions.
Q4: What should I do if I face infection issues while using it?
Ans: In this case, you should consult a doctor if the problem persists.