Sirona Reusable Size S Menstrual Cup
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup is designed to collect period blood and prevent leakage. It keeps you dry for up to 8 hours. The reusable cup is prepared with high-grade silicone and is skin-friendly. It contains the possibility of incurring rashes, redness and infections. The menstrual cup allows you to indulge in different activities freely during periods. The Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup is FDA approved and is safe to use. The use of this cup is not only good for you but also for the environment.
- Sirona Reusable Cup gives you the freedom to move around freely and indulge in various activities during periods.
- It builds a vacuum seal against vaginal walls and thus prevents leakage. It collects blood for up to 8 hours and keeps you dry.
- It is designed with medical-grade silicone and is toxin and allergy-free. Thus, it does not cause any harm to the skin.
- Problems such as redness, rashes and infection can be prevented with Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup.
- Unlike sanitary pads, reusable menstrual cups are environmentally friendly as they do not add to the waste. The reusable cup can be used for up to 10 years.
- The FDA approved product is quite economical.
- Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup is used to lock the menstrual blood and prevent leakage.
- It is used to indulge in various outdoor activities such as swimming, cycling and running comfortably.
How to Use
- Wash and disinfect Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup with boiling water.
- Press its sides together and fold it in half.
- Hold it between your thumb and forefinger.
- Separate the labia and insert the curved edge of the cup into your vagina.
- Make sure it is snug.
- Pull the cup gently, holding the stem.
- As you reach its base, pinch it to loosen the seal.
- Pull it down further.
- Empty the cup, wash and disinfect it before you re-insert or store it.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Use the Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup as per the given instructions.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Wash and clean it properly before as well as after use.
Q 1. How many times can you reuse a Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup?
Ans: Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup is designed with high-grade material. It can be reused multiple times. If you clean and maintain it properly, it can last for up to 10 years.
Q 2. Can you swim during periods if you use the Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup?
Ans: Yes, the Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup offers the freedom to enjoy swimming during periods.
Q 3. Can Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup be used to prevent leakage at night?
Ans: Yes, the Sirona Menstrual Cup can be used to prevent leakage at night.
Q 4. How to clean and maintain a Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup?
Ans: It is easy to clean and maintain the high-quality menstrual cup by Sirona. All you need to do is empty Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup content, wash it with water and leave it in boiling water for 2-5 minutes. Let it dry before you store it back.