Patanjali Divya Saundarya Aloe Vera Kesar Chandan Gel 150 Ml
Patanjali Aloevera gel nourishes and hydrates your skin and give it a natural glow.it gives your skin a smoother touch and provides a natural shine. Its an instant solution for pimples, wrinkles and glowing fair skin.
- Kesar (saffron) - It has been used for ages to boost our complexion. The rich colour of saffron is due to the presence of ‘crocin’, a natural carotenoid. The herb contains Vitamin A, folic acid, copper, potassium, calcium, iron, zinc, selenium, magnesium, as well as lycopene, alpha-carotene and beta-carotene. Saffron has natural antifungal properties, which make it a good natural treatment for acne and pimples.
- Chandan (sandalwood) - Chandan is highly effective in fighting the free radicals present in the environment. Pollution has a hazardous effect on the skin and is known for its antifungal properties. It fights the bacteria that cause acne and clears up the skin. Chandan is not only beneficial in reducing and treating acne but also in removing and lightening the resultant scars and other marks that mar the skin.
- Aloe vera - It removes tan and dullness, removes dark circles and dryness under the eyes, removes acne and blemishes, heals sunburns and soothes the skin.
- This gel is a unique blend of Chandan & Kesar with aloe vera gel that provides antioxidant & nourishment properties.
- It is a natural and herbal product.
- It helps to soften the skin and keeps it smooth and supple.
- It protects skin from sun damage and environmental pollution.
- It helps to rehydrate your skin and regain its lost moisture.
- It is free of sulfates and parabens.
- It is suitable for all ages and all skin types.
How to Use
- Apply it twice a day generously on a cleansed face.
- Massage it gently until the gel has not been fully absorbed by the skin.
- For best results, use it regularly.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not use it after its expiration.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- For external and topical use only.
- Avoid applying near the eyes, nose or mouth.
- In case of irritation, consult your physician immediately.
Q1. Can I apply the Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Kesar Chandan gel as a face mask?
Ans: The Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel with Kesar Chandan can also be used as an overnight mask. Apply a thick layer for the night, after washing your face and let the gel get absorbed slowly. It provides hydration and gets the ingredients to work on the skin as well.
Q2. What is the texture of Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Kesar Chandan gel?
Ans: It has a medium gel texture that glides smoothly on the skin. Chandan (sandalwood) and Kesar (saffron) are present in the gel as major ingredients in it, so it looks like a light yellow gel and it also has a strong smell of saffron and sandalwood.