Parachute 100 % Pure Coconut Oil, 300 Ml (bottle)
Considered as India’s No.1 brand for coconut oil, Parachute is found in every Indian household. The coconut oil is 100% pure and has undergone 5 extensive stages of purification. It is edible and has undergone 27 quality tests. The oil is extracted from coconuts collected from Indian coconut tree farms and contains no added preservatives or chemicals. It has a fragrant nutty aroma which is quite pleasant and not at all overpowering. The oil is 100% safe and pure and stays fresh for about 18 months once packaged. Parachute coconut oil is licensed by FSSAI and is edible grade.
- Parachute coconut oil is 100% pure.
- Made via a hands-free process and undergoes 5 stages of purification.
- It undergoes 27 quality tests before approval.
- The seal is tamper-proof.
- It does not contain any chemicals or preservatives.
Pure coconut oil
- Pure coconut oil that nourishes and softens your hair.
- Can be used to moisturize the skin.
How to Use
- Pour a little bit of the oil onto your palm.
- Rub your hands together to spread evenly and lightly work the oil into your scalp.
- Massage the oil onto the scalp for a few minutes and work the oil down your hair.
- Let the oil remain in your hair a couple of hours before you take a bath or even overnight.
- Store the oil bottle in a cool and dry place.
- Make sure to securely close the cap of the bottle to prevent spillage.
- Keep away from children.
Q1. Is the Parachute coconut oil 100% pure?
Ans: Yes, the oil has been through 5 stages of purification.
Q2. Will Parachute oil make my hair soft and smooth?
Ans: Yes, the Parachute oil is of great quality and will help soften your hair.
Q3. Does the oil have a fragrance?
Ans: Yes, it has a pleasant nutty aroma.
Q4. Does the Parachute coconut oil have any chemicals in it?
Ans: No, the oil is chemical as well as preservative-free.
Q5. Is Parachute oil only available in 300 ml bottles?
Ans: No, the coconut oil is also available in 600 ml and 1 ltr bottles.