Pampers New Diaper Size Xl Packet Of 20
Pampers New Diapers are the only pants in India with innovative air channels that provide breathable dryness for your baby overnight. Wetness-locking magic gel that keeps you dry for up to 12 hours. The design allows for a more comfortable fit that is closer to the baby's body. Exterior artwork featuring amusing designs and characters for you and your kid to enjoy.
- A comfortable fit that is closer to the baby's body and has a flexible waistband that responds to the baby's motions for a secure fit.
- Soft cotton-Like material.
- Pampers New Diapers has an extremely Absorbent Magic Gel.
- Provides a new sort of overnight dryness for your baby, breathable dryness.
- Double leak guards.
- Pampers Diapers are highly recommended by specialists.
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PET) fibres
- Wood pulp
- Super-absorbent gel.
- Pampers New Diapers have a multilayer architecture, like other modern disposable diapers, that allows liquid to be transferred and distributed away from the infant to an absorbent core, where it is sealed away to keep your baby comfortable and dry.
How to Use
- Stretch out the sides of the Pampers New Diapers by putting your hands through the leg openings.
- Put on the baby's legs one at a time through the leg holes.
- To secure the waistline, pull it up above the baby's navel. Make sure the waistband is snug and the gathered cloth around the baby's legs folds outward rather than inward.
- Keep it away from infants and children to avoid accidental strangulation or suffocation.
- Wrap the used diaper and discard it in a trash can; don’t flush the diaper in the toilet.
- Store Pampers New Diapers in a cool and dry place.
- Check the expiration date before use.
Q 1. How many hours can you use Pampers New Diapers?
Ans. It varies, but every two to three hours is a good starting point.
Q 2. Are Pampers New Diaper Packets Of 20 ingredients safe for babies?
Ans. Yes, it has undergone dermatological testing and is used safely by 25 million babies every day across the world.
Q 3. Is it true that Pampers New Diaper Packet Of 20 uses chlorine in its products?
Ans. It does not contain chlorine. We use a chlorine-free bleaching technique that does not use any elemental chlorine.