Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Shampoo - 300 Ml
The Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Shampoo is a unique red onion shampoo known for its volumizing and nourishing properties. This shampoo is specially designed to make your hair feel manageable and strong. It is a moisturizing shampoo that works by penetrating directly into the hair fibre to repair it and restore its flexibility. The natural ingredients that form its core structure rejuvenate your hair while also eliminating the grease and dirt present.
- Biotin, Caffeine and Collagen boost volume and increases hair elasticity to ensure less breakage.
- Natural plant proteins add lustre and great bounce.
- Prevents dandruff.
- Essential oils and herbs present, heal and stimulate nourishment.
- The jojoba oil and olive oil makes hair silky and manageable.
- Can be used on all hair types.
- The Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Shampoo has straightening and smoothening properties.
- Free from paraben, silicone and sulfates.
- Purified Water
- Red onion cold-pressed oils
- Moroccan Argan
- Jojoba oil
- Vitamin E
- Rosemary oil
- Lime grass oil
- Curry Leaf Extract
- Haritaki Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Brahmi Extract
- Hibiscus Rosa Extract
- Manjistha Extract
- To repair damaged, treated or coloured hair.
- For hair strength and volume.
- It can be used by someone looking for a singular product that can help with nourishment, prevention of breakage and adding lustre.
How to Use
- Take a little bit of the shampoo into your hands.
- Slowly massage it into your hair, from your roots to your ends.
- After massaging for a few minutes, rinse it off with water.
- Try to follow up with the Oriental Botanics Conditioner for best results.
- Do not use it if you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients in the Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Shampoo.
- Keep it away from children.
- In case of any irritation post-use, discontinue usage.
Q1. Can the Oriental Botanics Red Onion Shampoo lead to regrowth of hair?
Ans: Yes, this shampoo strengthens your hair, which can lead to the regrowth of lost hair.
Q2. Are there any side effects of the Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Shampoo?
Ans: No, not many side effects have been reported until now. Unless you have a particular allergy to any of the ingredients in the product, it should be fine.
Q3. Is this product safe for kids?
Ans: Yes, this product is safe to be used by your kids.
Q4. Can the Oriental Botanics Red Onion Shampoo be used on coloured hair?
Ans: Yes, Oriental Botanics Red Onion Hair Shampoo can be used for coloured and treated hair.