Oral-b Pro Health Anti-bacterial Toothbrush
The Oral-B antibacterial toothbrush is one of the best brushes in the market. It comes with antibacterial protection that keeps the bristles clean between your brushing hours. The Oral-B pro-health antibacterial toothbrush has been clinically proven to be effective against plaque. It is proven that it removes more plaque than any other brush.
The bristles are placed in a crisscross style, angled at 16 degrees, clean up to 99% of plaque and offer 35% more flexibility than the usual bristles. Another benefit of these bristles is that it helps clean all the difficult to reach places of your mouth while gently brushing your gums and enamel.
- It comes with extra-soft bristles to keep your gums & enamel protected.
- All the bristles are angled at 16-degrees for a better experience.
- Cleans up the plaque up to 99%.
- It offers up to 35% more flexibility than any other brush.
- The bristles are extra long, and they reach even the hard-to-reach corners of the mouth.
- Has the blue indicator on the top of the bristles; as soon as they fade away, you have to get the brush changed.
- Effectively cleans your mouth for 90 days.
- Stimulates gums.
The 16-degrees inclination and better reach of the bristles help the brush give a closer, cleaner mouth every time you brush.
How to Use
- Open the packet.
- Clean the bristles using tap water.
- Never touch the bristles with your fingers; let the tap water clean it.
- Apply some toothpaste to it.
- Brush every corner of your teeth with the help of long bristles and inclined bristles.
- Only use the brush till the blue indicator remains.
- Always clean it under a running tap before and after use.
- Keep it in a case where no dust particles would go inside.
Q 1. Are the bristles of Oral-b Pro-Health Anti-bacterial Toothbrush soft or medium?
Ans. They are very soft and due to their alignment, you get a better and closer mouthwash.
Q 2. What makes the bristles of Oral-b Pro-Health Anti-bacterial Toothbrush so soft?
Ans. It has rounded ends that don’t prickle like a needle. These with the angle set-up are an ideal choice.
Q 3. For how long should I use my brush?
Ans. The ideal time to use this toothbrush is for not more than 90 days. Also, to determine the duration, just keep a check on the blue indicator on all the bristles. When they wear out, you need to change them.
Q 4. Why is the brush so popular?
Ans. This brush is very popular due to its plaque removing power, which is up to 99%.