Nycil Cool Gulabjal Prickly Heat Talcum Powder - 75gm
Nycil Cool Gulabjal Prickly Heat Powder, which comes in a 75-gm pack, is the most trusted prickly heat and cooling powder in India. With its specially designed formula, it has an instant anti-bacterial action that regulates sweat and soothes prickly heat. Enhanced with Neem, Pudina and Rose petals, this Nycil powder protects you from body odour, leaving you feeling fresh and fragrant throughout the day. It is a finely milled powder, making it easy to apply. It is the perfect powder for summer-related issues of itching, rashes, prickly heat, sweating and body odour.
- Calms rashes
- Soothes itching
- Prevents prickly heat
- Smooth and finely milled
- Gentle on the skin
- Enriched with Rose Petal Powder, Pudina and Neem
- Dugdh Pashan
- Makhya Satva
- Jasad Bhasma
- Pudina Ark
- Neem Oil
- Gulabjal Fragrance
- Anti-bacterial formula
- For skincare.
- To treat skin problems caused by germs like prickly heat and rashes.
- To treat the itching.
- To control sweating.
- To protect against summer skin problems.
How to Use
- Best used post-shower.
- Apply the required quantity of powder all over your body.
- Use twice a day for best results.
- Keep the Nycil powder away from sensitive areas like your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Read instructions provided on the bottle before using.
- Check with your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using Nycil Cool Gulabjal Prickly Heat Talcum Powder.
- Store Nycil products in a dry and cool area.
- Nycil Cool Gulabjal Prickly Heat Talcum Powder is for external use only.
- Do not apply it to wounds and cuts.
Q1. Is Nycil Powder beneficial for prickly heat?
Ans1. Its unique Germ Fighter Formula is clinically proven to kill germs instantly. You will see the results within three days. It is good for preventing prickly heat as it kills the microbes that cause prickly heat.
Q2. Why does prickly heat occur?
Ans2. Prickly heat usually occurs due to sweat that gets trapped in your skin. This accumulated sweat causes redness, itching and tiny blisters leading to prickly heat.
Q3. Do you need to treat prickly heat?
Ans3. Prickly heat may not require treatment and may resolve on its own. However, the symptoms are very bothersome. Using a prickly heat powder like Nycil Cool Gulabjal Prickly Heat Talcum Powder can be beneficial in treating it and reducing the associated symptoms like swelling, redness and irritation.
Q4. What is the Nycil Powder Price?
Ans4. Depending on the source of your purchase, Nycil Powder price varies from Rs. 50 to Rs. 110.