Nicotex Nicotine Patch 7mg (7 Patches)|Helps Quit Smoking|
Nicotex Nicotine Patch is a nicotine substitute that is used to help quit tobacco and related products through a simple 3-step process. These 7 mg Nicotex Nicotine Patches are the third step in the process of quitting smoking or similar products.
- The use of nicotine patches is an effective and well-documented method of NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy), which is used to help people quit their addictions to smoking and other nicotine substances.
- These special nicotine patches slowly release nicotine into your body over 24 hours and come in different strengths (21mg, 14mg, 7mg).
- Since Nitotex patches release nicotine consistently throughout the day, you only need 1 patch a day.
- When you follow the prescribed 12-week process, you have a very high chance of completely being free of your addiction to smoking or other tobacco products.
- After being attached to the skin, you can wear your clothes over it, meaning it remains hidden from others.
- With Nicotex, smokers are 60% less likely to smoke when using these patches.
- Although quitting addictions like smoking or chewing tobacco is hard, using nicotine substitution methods like Nicotex patches can improve your chances and strengthen your motivation to quit.
Nicotine patches are used in Nicotine Replacement Therapy for quitting addictive habits.
How to Use
- Step 1: Use one 21mg patch per day for the first 4 weeks.
- Step 2: Use one 14mg patch per day for the second 4 weeks.
- Step 3: Use one 7mg patch per day for the last 4 weeks.
- If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day, then start with step 2.
- Consult a doctor or addiction specialist before taking these patches.
- Do not start using Nicotex without consulting a doctor if you are below 18 years, are pregnant or nursing, have any heart issues, have blood pressure issues, are prone to rashes, are taking medication for asthma, depressed or taking other anti-addiction drugs.
- For external use, do not reuse.
Q1: How many patches do I need each day?
Ans: These patches last for 24 hours, so you only need one patch a day.
Q2: What is the difference between Nicotex patches and gum?
Ans: Nicotex gum typically contains less nicotine dosage than the patches and does not last for 24 hours.
Q3: Can I get addicted to nicotine substitutes?
Ans: Yes, however, nicotine substitutes do not have negative impacts on your health like smoking or chewing tobacco.
Q4: How long does it take to quit smoking?
Ans: Each person will have a different level of success. However, the Nicotex process involves 3-steps which will take 12 weeks to complete.