Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Rice Baby Food (From 6 Months) Box Of 300 G
Babies require breast milk from their mother as the milk has all the nutrients for the baby’s growth. However, when breast milk alone can no longer cover the baby's growing nutritional requirements, Nestle Cerelac Fortified Baby Cereal with Milk Rice 6 Months+ acts as a complementary food for babies after 6 months.
Each serving of Cerelac provides the goodness of cereal with 19 essential nutrients. This iron-fortified cereal provides the combined benefit of cereal and milk and is free from added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Nestle Cerelac Fortified Baby Cereal with Milk Rice 6 Months+ is fortified with iron and is best for babies from 6 months onwards.
- This baby cereal is a source of 19 important nutrients, including vitamins and minerals.
- In just 2 servings, it provides 75% of a baby's daily need for iron.
- It is essential for the complete growth and development of the baby.
- It is rich in antioxidants that protect the body from the free radicals produced.
- Rice flour
- Milk-based mix
- Soybean oil
- Minerals and vitamins
How to Use
- Take about 100ml of lukewarm water into a feeding bowl.
- Add 4 scoops of Nestle Cerelac Fortified Baby Cereal.
- Stir the mixture well and feed the baby immediately using a clean spoon.
- It is a dietary nutritional supplement and not for medicinal use.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it at room temperature with low humidity.
- Use a dry spoon to scoop out the powder or else it may get clogged if it comes in contact with moisture or air.
- Should be protected from direct light.
Q1. How much Cerelac should I give my 6 months old baby?
Ans: Start with 1 or 2 tablespoons of baby food once a day, preferably morning. After one or two days, try giving solids 2 times a day and gradually increase to 3 times a day.
Q2. Which Cerelac is best for 6 months old babies?
Ans: Nestle Cerelac Fortified Baby Cereal with Milk Rice 6 Months+ is usually recommended by paediatricians for 6-month-old babies, as it is a source of 19 important nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, along with antioxidants and zinc.
Q3. Does Cerelac increase baby weight?
Ans: It is good that you are already giving a good diet to your baby. The most important thing is that the baby gets all the improved nutrients and that the baby is healthy.
Q4. How many times a day can Cerelac be given to children?
Ans: You can give three meals a day. The rest should be followed by the feeding schedule.
Q5. How do I prepare a bowl of Cerelac?
Ans: Firstly, take 1 tbsp of mixture in a clean saucepan. Then, add 2 cups of water and start to whisk, making sure there are no lumps. Now place the pan on low flame and stir continuously. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until the mixture thickens and is completely cooked. Take it off the flame and let it cool. Feed while the mixture is lukewarm.