Nair Hair Remover Cream - Lemon Fragrance - 110g
Nair Hair Remover Cream Lemon Fragrance is a depilatory cream that is made up of natural ingredients. It helps to give smooth and hair-free skin whose effect stays much longer than a shave. Nair Hair Remover Cream also has moisturising properties, which makes the skin feel velvety and soft. This hair removal cream is suitable for all skin types and is also dermatologically tested.
- Provides a pain-free way of getting rid of body hair.
- Provides nourishment to the skin.
- Infused with a zesty fragrance.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Helps to keep the skin hair-free for a longer duration.
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- Calcium thioglycolate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Calcium Hydroxide
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Remove hair from the skin without causing any pain.
- Moisturises and nourishes the epidermis skin.
- Helps to keep the skin hair-free for a longer duration than a shave.
How to Use
- The cream must be applied as a thick and even layer that covers all the hairs to be removed.
- After 5-6 minutes of application, test a small area of the skin. If the hair from that region does not come out easily, leave the cream on for a few more minutes.
- Wipe the cream with a wet cloth followed by cleaning with water.
- Finally, pat dry the skin using a soft towel.
- Do not use it on irritated, inflamed or sunburned skin.
- Before use, the cream must be applied to a small area to determine no allergic reactions occur.
- In case the cream comes in contact with the eye, wash immediately with lukewarm water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry and cool place.
Q1. Does Nair Hair Remover Cream have any side effects?
Ans: With excessive use, hair removal cream can lead to burning of skin due to the presence of harsh chemicals.
Q2. Can Nair Hair Remover Cream make the skin darker?
Ans: Depilatory creams can cause the skin to become darker with excessive use, but this does not happen with all people.
Q3. How often can you use Nair Hair Remover Cream?
Ans: This hair removal cream should not be used every day; there must be a gap of around 72 hours between applications.
Q4. Does Nair Hair Remover Cream make the hair grow back prickly?
Ans: No, this hair removal cream does not affect the thickness of the hair shaft nor the rate at which the hair grows back.