Mothercare Narrow Neck Bottle - Blue - 250ml
Mothercare narrow neck bottles are designed by keeping mothers in mind to make the transition from breast to bottle easier for babies. It comes with an ultra-soft silicone teat that mimics the feel, flex and shape of a mother’s nipple. These feeding bottles feature a unique tube and valve system that effectively curb the amount of air swallowed by the babies while sucking milk. Give your little one the most comfortable feeding experience with the Mothercare narrow neck bottles.
- Designed with an advanced anti-colic valve, it prevents babies from swallowing excess air while sucking.
- Ensuring smooth milk flow through the valve prevents the discomfort of trapped wind.
- These perfectly shaped bottles are easy to grip, hence, ensure a comfortable feeding position for babies.
- Designed to look and feel like a mother’s natural nipple, the teat encourages proper latch for a more natural bottle-feeding experience.
- These Mothercare narrow neck bottles come with a large capacity that ensures easy cleaning and filling.
- Food grade, BPA-free polypropylene plastic material
- Phthalate-free silicone material
- A great tool to introduce bottles to exclusively breastfed babies.
- The teat is leakage-free /spill-proof, which makes the bottles travel-friendly.
- It enhances the feeding experience and bonding time with babies.
- Suitable for babies from 0-18 months.
- Helps reduce colic issues for a better night’s sleep.
Directions for Use
- Make sure the bottles, nipples and other utensils are cleaned and sterilised.
- Pour milk or water as per the requirement into the bottle.
- Check the temperature of the liquid before giving it to the baby.
- Hold the baby's head higher than his/her chest.
- Hold the bottle at a horizontal angle and place the nipple in the baby’s mouth.
- Monitor your baby closely in the beginning, to check if they are holding the bottle correctly.
- Do not fill excessive hot liquids inside the sipper.
- Make sure to sterilise every part of the bottle before and after every use.
- Sterilise the bottles for not more than 3- 5 minutes.
- Ensure that the feeding bottles and teats are safe to boil.
- Do not microwave.
- Use under parental supervision.
Q1. Are Mothercare bottles safe for babies?
Ans: Made with food-grade, BPA-free virgin plastic material and quality tested silicone, Mothercare bottles are completely safe for babies. They are lightweight, durable and leakage-free.
Q2. Which nipples are the best for babies?
Ans: Compared to cheap rubber latex nipples, silicone teats are suitable for babies. Fitted with ultra-soft, flex silicone teats to mimic the natural breastfeeding experience, the Mothercare narrow neck feeding bottles are one of the best products available in the market.