Mms Lbw Baby Food Tin Of 400 G
MMS LBW (Low Birth Weight) Powder is a nutritional supplement milk formula for low birth weight infants born before 37 weeks of pregnancy. It is specially designed for premature babies. MMS LBW Baby Food Powder helps to support the normal growth and development of premature babies. It contains nutrients specially designed for these babies who struggle with food issues and who weigh less than 2.5 kilos.
- This is a milk protein-based baby food that contains protein for a growing body in each 100 g of this powder. It also contains fat divided between milk and vegetable fats.
- MMS LBW Baby Food contains various valuable nutrients like choline, Biotin and Linoleic acid to assist in creating healthier cells and keeping a child's body hydrated.
- This nutritional supplement is enriched with unsaturated fatty acids, monounsaturated fatty acids, saturated fatty acids, carbohydrates, cholesterol, protein multivitamins and multi-minerals.
- These nutrients ensure the continuous supply of amino acids for the formation of haemoglobin, production of enzymes and maintaining the growth of tissues.
- MMS LBW Baby Food maintains good health, boosts energy levels and enhances the immunity system of premature babies.
- Whole milk powder
- Oleic sunflower oil powder
- Hydrolysed whey protein
- Skimmed milk powder
- Vitamin and Mineral mix
- L- Carnitine
- This product is a milk supplement along with nutrients for babies born prematurely before 37 weeks of pregnancy.
- These infants require an extra boost of nutrition that MMS LBW Baby Food provides.
How to Use
- Sterilize the feeding spoon, feeding bowl and water measuring cup by boiling them for 10 minutes before feeding.
- Boil drinking water for a couple of minutes and let it cool down till it is lukewarm.
- Using the feeding table as a guide, use the water measuring cup to pour the lukewarm water into the feeding bowl.
- Consult the feeding table to put the exact number of the scoop of the powder using the scoop provided and mix well.
- Feed the baby and dispose of the remaining feed, if any.
- Do not re-feed the baby with any leftover solution.
- Unboiled water, unsterilized bowl and spoon or incorrect dilution may endanger the infant's health.
- Do not use more or fewer scoops than directed.
- Infant milk substitutes should be used only on the advice of a health worker.
- Keep it away from the reach of small children, in a cool and dry place.
Q1. How many times should the baby be fed?
Ans: Ideally, the baby should be fed 3 - 4 times with MMS LBW Baby Food daily. However, the baby should be fed as and when prescribed by the doctor.
Q2. How long can an unsealed tin be used?
Ans: An unsealed tin of MMS baby food should be used within 1 month of opening the tin jar.
Q3. Is MMS LBW Baby Food safe?
Ans: This baby food is extremely safe for consumption with no harmful additives.