Microshield Pvp Handwash Bottle Of 100 Ml
The Microshield PVP Handwash contains a surgical handwash with a broad spectrum of activity against even the most stubborn bacteria. This is mainly used for pre-surgical hand washing and even body washing.
- This handwash can take care of bacteria, keeping you germ-free.
- It has shown activity against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, antibiotic-resistant bacteria, fungi and yeast.
- Its broad activity spectrum includes eliminating viruses, including Herpes Simplex, HIV-1 and Influenza type A.
- It has antiseptic and moisturising properties and can be beneficial as a preoperative body wash.
- Offers antimicrobial and antibacterial washing of hands.
- Surgical hand washing.
- Disinfecting of hands.
- Cleans hands thoroughly.
- Preoperative showering or washing of the body.
How to Use
- Always use the undiluted product.
- To keep all microbes away, wash your hands first. Take 3.5 ml of the solution in your hands and wash them for 30 seconds.
- Then, rinse it off thoroughly and dry your hands.
- For surgical handwashing, wash your hands first. Take 3.5 ml of the solution in your hand and wash them for 2 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Dry your hands with a sterile towel.
- For preoperational body washing, wet your body, take as much of the solution as needed and work up some lather. You can then wash it off and dry yourself with a towel.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Don’t mix with any other chemicals, even detergents.
- Make sure the solution never enters your eyes or ears.
- The handwash is flammable. Keep it at a safe distance from fire and flame.
- Never keep it under direct sunlight.
- Store it somewhere with a temperature below 25°C.
Q 1. Will the chemicals in the Microshield PVP Handwash affect the skin if hands are washed for a longer duration?
Ans: For the sake of safety, you can always wash your hands for more than 2 minutes. However, washing your hands too long with any chemical can be dangerous. Therefore, the time shouldn’t exceed the safety period specified.
Q 2. Can one use Microshield PVP Handwash as a sanitiser?
Ans: No, Microshield PVP Handwash is a chemical solution and is flammable. It is not safe as a sanitiser. In case you eat something with the solution on your hands, the outcome can be drastic. Therefore, always rinse the handwash off properly.