Microshield Pvp Handwash Bottle Of 100 Ml
MICROSHIELD PVP Povidone-Iodine is used for surgical hand washing and has broad spectrum activity against Gram positive, Gram negative and antibiotic resistant bacteria (including MRSA, VRE, spore forming organisms and food borne pathogens), yeast, fungi and viruses (including HIV-1, Herpes Simplex and Influenza type A)
- For antimicrobial hand washing and surgical hand washing
- For pre-operative body washing and showering
Direction of use:
- Deliver 3.5ml of solution onto wet hands. Wash for 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Repeat above wash for 2 minutes. Scrub. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a sterile towel.
- Wet body. Deliver sufficient product to work up a lather. Wash as usual. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Do not mix with detergents and other chemicals.
- Keep out of eyes and ears.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contraindicated in case of known hypersensitivity to Chlorhexidine.
- Shall be stored below 25°C and protect from light.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.