Medlife Essentials Sto-nab Tablet 60
- Pashanabheda 100 mg
- Gokshura 100 mg
- Varuna 100 mg
- Punarnava 100 mg
- Eranda 50 mg
- Hajrul Yahud Bhasma 50 mg
- Yavakshara 50 mg
Dosage: 1-2 tablets twice a day orally with water after meals or as directed by the physician.
Pack Size Availability: 60 Tablets, 3 x 60 Tablets, 6 x 60 Tablets.
Storage conditions: Store it in a cool and dry place. Protect it from moisture and sunlight. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of the reach of children.
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacture.
Form: Film-Coated Tablet.
Useful in urinary tract problems.
1. What is Sto-nab Tablet used for?
A1. Sto-nab Tablet is primarily used to dissolve almost all types of kidney stones.
2. Are there any side effects associated with the Sto-nab Tablet?
A2. No side effects of Sto-nab Tablet have been reported to date.
3. Can I take Sto-nab Tablet with food?
A3. Sto-nab Tablet is recommended to be taken after meals on doctor’s advice.
4. Is Sto-nab Tablet safe to use during pregnancy?
A4. Pregnant women should take Sto-nab Tablet under medical supervision.
5. What dose of Sto-nab Tablet should I take daily?
A5. Sto-nab Tablet is recommended to be taken 1-2 tablets twice a day orally with water or as directed by the physician.
6. Can I take Sto-nab Tablet for urinary tract infection?
A6. Sto-nab Tablet can be used in the management of recurrent urinary tract infections. However, prior consultation with the doctor is advisable in such cases.
7. How long does Sto-nab Tablet take to work?
A7. Sto-nab Tablet may take few weeks to months for flushing out kidney stones.
Country of Origin: India
Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Store it in a dry place.