Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes For Pigmentation, Sun Damage & Spots Correction - 50ml
This product is discontinued
Inclusive of all taxes
Select Available Variant
The selected product is unavailable. Please choose another variant.
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream is an effective cream enriched with Mulberry Extract, Daisy Flower Extract, and Vitamin C.
- Its unique and natural formulation prevents melanin synthesis and gives you soft and glowing skin.
- It reduces pigmentation by restricting melanin deposits that appear as dark spots, patches, and hyper-pigmentation, thereby offering an even skin tone.
- It also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- It is non-greasy and gets absorbed by the skin quickly.
- The cream is dermatologically tested and can be used on oily, normal, dry, combination and sensitive skin.
- The product has no harsh chemicals and is free of SLS, Parabens and Mineral Oils.
- Key Ingredients:
- Vitamin C : Helps in preventing as well as reducing ultraviolet-induced skin pigmentation.
- Daisy Flower Extract : Not just beauty to the eyes but Daisy flower also holds beauty secrets for your skin. It lightens the skin tone naturally.
- Licorice Extract : One of the best available natural ingredients to help reduce hyperpigmentation from the skin.
- Mulberry Extract : High in anti-oxidant properties, mulberries are great anti-aging agents.
- How to Use:
- Apply liberally twice a day to freshly cleansed skin, start from the neck, and work your way up to the face.
- Massage in an upward motion until the cream gets completely absorbed into the skin.
- Layer it up with sunscreen with minimum SPF 50, if applying during day time.
Features and Details
Honasa Consumer Private Limited
Country of Origin
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on all medicines + Myntra voucher worth Rs.250
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved