Lupizyme Cardamom Digestion Syrup Bottle Of 200 Ml
Lupizyme Cardamom Syrup is used as a digestive syrup. It aids good digestion by speeding up the digestion process in a balanced way. It improves a person's overall digesting power. Lupizyme Cardamom Digestion Syrup ingredients include fungal diastase, also known as Fungal Alpha-Amylase, an enzyme complex derived from the controlled fermentation of fungi (Aspergillus oryzae). Fungal diastase is an enzyme that breaks down carbohydrates and is used as a digestive aid. Another Lupizyme Cardamom Digestion Syrup ingredient is Pepsin that aids in the digestion of proteins by breaking down bigger molecules into smaller ones.
- The primary active ingredients of Lupizyme Cardamom Digestion Syrup are Fungal Diastase and Pepsin, which aid in body digestion.
- Cardamom essential oil in Lupizyme Cardamom Digestion Syrup benefits by relieving stomach discomfort because of its powerful antiseptic and antibacterial qualities.
- It also boosts the body's appetite and keeps its metabolic activity in check.
- It is used to treat indigestion, gas, hyperacidity, bloating, stomach cramps and various other digestive disorders.
- Alpha-Amylase or Fungal Diastase
- Flavoured Syrup Base
- Cardamom Oil Extract
- Lupizyme Cardamom Digestion Syrup helps to increase digestive powers and aids in the digestion of proteins.
- In case of indigestion, bloating, gas or stomach discomfort, this supplement can help.
How to Use
- Take 1 full teaspoon or 5 ml twice a day, before and after meals.
- Use under the guidance of a physician.
- Keep Lupizyme Cardamom Digestion Syrup out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Ingest only as per the directions given by your physician or the prescribed dosage.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or on any other medications, you should get medical advice before using Lupizyme Cardamom Digestion Syrup.
Q 1. Does Lupizyme Cardamom Digestion Syrup benefit during indigestion?
Ans: Lupizyme Cardamom Digestion Syrup contains digestive enzymes like Pepsin and Fungal Diastase, which help digest food in case of indigestion. In case a patient is suffering from the pains of indigestion, Lupizyme syrup will help.
Q 2. What should be the dosage for children?
Ans: While the dosage for adults is 5ml after meals, the Lupizyme Cardamom Digestion Syrup dosage for children is half of that, either half teaspoon or 2.5 ml.
Q 3. In case of indigestion, how often should you consume the enzyme?
Ans: You can take it twice daily or follow the instructions of your doctor.