Lizol Citrus Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid Bottle Of 975 Ml
Do you know cockroaches and lizards do not like the pungent citrus smell? The strong smell can drive them out of your home. Lizol Citrus Disinfectant Floor Cleaner is thus effective in driving them away. The floor cleaner also contains certain chemical elements that help in getting rid of harmful microorganisms that cause various serious illnesses. It is known to eradicate 99.9% of germs and leave the surface squeaky clean. You can mix a few drops of this liquid cleaner in half a bucket of water to mop your house the right way.
- Lizol Citrus Disinfectant Floor Cleaner is known to offer 10 times better cleaning compared to the usual cleaning solutions.
- The disinfectant cleaner by Lizol cleans the surfaces thoroughly by getting rid of 99.9% of the germs.
- The citrus Lizol cleaner helps in eradicating bacteria and viruses that have become the leading causes of many serious diseases.
- It promotes hygiene and cleanliness.
- It has a soothing smell that fills the home with freshness.
- Lizol cleaner has a reasonable price tag and is easy to use.
- Tetrasodium EDTA
- Benzalkonium chloride
- Propane-1, 2-diol
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Lizol Citrus Disinfectant Floor Cleaner is used to eradicate germs and get rid of stains on the surface.
- It can be used to clean the floor, sink, kitchen counters and tiled walls.
- It works on mosaic, marble, granite and ceramic surfaces.
How to Use
- Add a cap full of Lizol floor cleaner in half a bucket of water.
- Mix it properly.
- Dip your mop in the solution, wriggle it properly and clean the surface.
- You can even apply the liquid directly to a difficult stain and scrub it thereafter.
- Read the label on the Lizol Citrus Disinfectant Floor Cleaner bottle carefully before use.
- Keep the disinfectant cleaner out of the reach of children.
1. Can I use Lizol Disinfectant directly or is it necessary to dilute it?
Ans. You can use Lizol Disinfectant directly as well as by diluting it in water. Nevertheless, it is best to dilute it with water for mopping the floor. On the other hand, to get rid of a difficult stain you may try pouring it directly and scrub.
2. Is using disinfectant cleaner safe for houses with babies still learning to crawl?
Ans. Disinfectant cleaners such as that offered by Lizol are safe for houses with babies still learning to crawl. It is necessary to mop such houses with this cleaner to rid them of bacteria and viruses.
3. Does Lizol Citrus Disinfectant Floor Cleaner have a pungent smell?
Ans. The smell of Lizol Citrus Disinfectant Floor Cleaner seems pungent to lizards and cockroaches however it is soothing for humans.
4. How effective is Lizol Disinfectant Surface Cleaner?
Ans. Lizol liquid disinfectant cleaner helps in getting rid of 99.9% of germs and cleans tough stains.