Listerine Original Mouthwash Bottle Of 500 Ml
Listerine mouthwash reaches all parts and corners of your mouth to remove 99.9% of germs and reduce gum problems in just 2 weeks. It contains a unique formula with 4 essential oils which deeply penetrate to remove the bacteria from the mouth and takes care of your oral hygiene. Listerine Original mouthwash has clinically proven health benefits and fights gingivitis.
- It keeps your mouth fresh and fragrant for long hours.
- It eliminates bad breath and offers healthy gums.
- It prevents plaque.
- It is an anti-bacterial mouthwash.
- It also makes your teeth strong and shiny.
- It helps remove germs and prevent oral infections.
Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol, Menthol.
Brushing only covers 25% of your mouth, it may leave germs behind and cause plaque and gum problems. Listerine reaches those parts of your mouth which only brushing can’t and removes germs effectively. Listerine prevents gum problems and gives you a fresh breath.
How to Use
- Rinse with 20ml of concentrated, undiluted mouthwash for 30 seconds, 2 times a day - morning and night.
- Don't rinse your mouth with water or eat and drink anything for 30 minutes post rinse.
- Use under medical supervision.
- The best dental regime would be to combine the use of Listerine Original Mouth wash with regular oral hygiene and dental checkups.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only. Not to be swallowed.
- Not recommended for children below 12 years of age.
Q1. Why is the taste of Listerine so intense?
Ans: Yes, it is perfectly normal to experience an intense taste initially due to the presence of alcohol. It gets easier with every use. However, if you prefer a milder taste, it is recommended that you try the new Listerine Cool Mint Mild Taste which contains the same formulation in a mild taste.
Q2. What is the shelf life of Listerine?
Ans: The maximum shelf life of Listerine is 36 months.
Q3. Can Listerine be used daily?
Ans: Over-brushing, over-flossing or even using too much teeth whitener can be problematic for your tooth enamel. Mouth wash every day is a great addition to your oral care routine as it kills any harmful bacteria left over after flossing and brushing, but should be used in moderation.