Listerine Mouthwash Cavity Fighter Bottle Of 250 Ml
Listerine mouthwash is an intense fluid designed to clean germs and bacteria left in the mouth after brushing. Brushing cannot reach all parts of our mouth, including behind the teeth and under the tongue. As a result, many germs and bacteria are left in the mouth that cause gum problems, plaque and bad breath. Listerine mouthwash effectively kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria, giving long-lasting fresh breath.
- Forms a protective fluid layer and protects the teeth from cavities.
- Kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria that brushing may not find.
- Keeps gum healthy and teeth strong.
- Give long-lasting fresh breath.
- Contain four essential oils- Eucalyptus, Thymol, Menthol and Oil of Wintergreen.
Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol, Menthol and Sodium Fluoride as key ingredients, with Purified Water, Sorbitol, Alcohol, Benzoic acid, Sodium Saccharin and flavouring substance.
- To remove leftover germs and bacteria from the mouth after brushing.
- Get rid of the foul odour from the mouth and provide fresh breath.
- Avoid oral problems like bleeding gums, plaque and bad breath.
- Strengthen teeth and protect them from cavities.
- To reduce gum problems.
How to Use
- Step-1: After brushing your teeth, take 20 ml (4 teaspoons) of Listerine mouthwash in a cup.
- Step-2: Empty it in your mouth. Do not dilute.
- Step-3: Rinse it in your mouth for about 30 seconds.
- Step-4: Spit it out. Do not clean your mouth with water immediately.
Do not eat or drink anything up to 30 minutes after using Listerine Mouthwash. For best results, use it twice a day after brushing.
- Do not swallow. It is for external use only. Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Recommended for children above the age of 12.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- If swallowed accidentally, get medical help.
Q1. Can mouthwash replace brushing?
Ans: No, you should use Listerine mouthwash twice a day in addition to brushing your teeth.
Q2. Can water be mixed with mouthwash?
Ans: For best results, use 20 ml of undiluted Listerine mouthwash. Do not mix water with it.
Q3. Is the taste of Listerine mouthwash intense?
Ans: It is normal to feel Listerine mouthwash has an intense taste initially. However, if you prefer a mild flavour, you can try Listerine Cool Mint mild taste. It has the same formulation with a milder flavour.
Q4. Is Listerine mouthwash safe to use?
Ans: Yes. Listerine Mouthwash is safe for adults to use. It is not recommended for children below the age of 12.
Q5. Does mouthwash treat the cavity?
Ans: No, Listerine mouthwash protects the teeth from cavities by forming a protective fluid shield around your teeth. It cannot cure the existing cavity.