Listerine Original Mouthwash Bottle Of 250 Ml
Listerine Original Mouthwash is a mouthwash that gives 24-hour protection against germs. The thymol, eucalyptol and menthol in this mouthwash make it a power wash against bacteria that cause bad breath, plaque and oral diseases. You can use the Listerine Mouthwash for dental hygiene to fight gingivitis, i.e., inflammation of the gums.
- Listerine Original Mouthwash reaches every corner of your mouth where the brush can’t reach.
- Tackles 99.9% germs and bacteria in the mouth.
- Prevents gum problems and plaque.
- Enhances fresh breath.
- Thymol 0.064%
- Eucalyptol 0.092%
- Methyl Salicylate 0.060%
- Menthol 0.042%
- Alcohol (26.9%)
- Benzoic Acid
- Poloxamer 407
- Sodium Benzoate
- To protect gums from gingivitis.
- To prevent bad breath.
- To reduce plaque formation on the teeth surface.
How to Use
- Take 20 ml of the concentrated and undiluted mouthwash.
- Gargle for 30 seconds two times a day.
- Consult a dentist in case of irritation in the mouth while or after using the product.
- Read the instruction label carefully.
- Do not use the mouthwash if you have oral ulcers or any cuts in the mouth.
Q1. Is Listerine Original Mouthwash a good mouthwash?
Ans: Yes, the Listerine Original Mouthwash protects your mouth from germs and gives you a fresh breath. This product has been approved by the American Dental Association (ADA).
Q2. Why does Mouthwash burn someone’s mouth?
Ans: Some mouthwashes contain high levels of alcohol, usually from 18-26 per cent. This causes a burning sensation in the teeth, gums and inner cheeks. Consistent use of the mouthwash can also irritate the mouth tissue leading to oral sores.
Q3. Can Listerine Original Mouthwash be replaced with brushing?
Ans: No, to maintain good oral health, brush your teeth twice a day and use mouthwash after brushing.
Q4. Should water be used with Listerine Original Mouthwash?
Ans: Take 20 ml of the undiluted concentrate of the mouthwash and gargle. Do not mix with water.