Listerine Mouthwash Coolmint Mild 500ml
Listerine Mouthwash Coolmint Mild 500ML is a mouthwash with antiseptic properties. It can be used in tandem with your regular toothpaste and also after any meal or snack (you should avoid brushing more than twice a day). Its antibacterial properties ensure that the harmful bacteria in your mouth that can cause gum infections and tooth decay are destroyed and in the process, you also get a minty fresh breath. Banish dental problems and welcome excellent dental hygiene with Listerine Mouthwash Coolmint Mild 500 ml.
- Offers germ protection.
- Ensures fresh breath.
- Helps kill disease-causing bacteria.
- Can prevent the onset of tooth decay, gum infection like gingivitis or bleeding from gums.
- Effective in preventing plaque.
- Provides 100% coverage and reaches even the remotest corners of the mouth to kill germs.
- Methyl Salicylate
Listerine Mouthwash Coolmint Mild 500 ml is used to enhance oral hygiene. It can be used after brushing your teeth or after lunch or snacks when we do not usually brush our teeth. This mouthwash, with its mint extracts not only has germ-killing properties but also bestows sweet-smelling breath.
How to Use
Add 20 ml or 4 teaspoons of Listerine Mouthwash Coolmint Mild 500 ml to a cup of water. Take a mouthful, swish it in your mouth and then spit it out. Do not swallow the product. Use at the most twice a day.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Always check the expiry date.
Q1: Who can use Listerine Mouthwash Coolmint Mild 500 ml?
Ans: Anyone can use Listerine Mouthwash Coolmint Mild 500 ml. If children are using it, adults must be around to ensure they do not swallow it.
Q2: How does Listerine Mouthwash Coolmint Mild 500 ml work?
Ans: The special ingredients in Listerine Mouthwash Coolmint Mild 500 ml kill bacteria that can trigger gum and teeth infections.
Q3: Can I swallow Listerine Mouthwash Coolmint Mild 500 ml?
Ans: You need not panic. It may cause a burning sensation or even nausea, but it is not life-threatening. But avoid swallowing the product.