Lipton Tulsi Natura Green Tea Bags 25 Pc
Lipton Tulsi Natura Green Tea Bags now come with the goodness of green tea and tulsi for a fitter body and calmer mind. It is one of the oldest known sources of antioxidants and helps improve digestion, removes bloating and increases the body's immunity state. Made from green, unoxidised tea leaves, it contains high concentrations of catechins (the powerful ingredient in tea). It has no extra calories if you consume it without sugar or milk and is the first step towards a healthy lifestyle.
- It is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants.
- It helps reduce stomach bloating and weight management.
- It helps in calming the mind and relieves stress.
- It helps in improving digestion and metabolism.
- It helps in increasing stamina.
- It has zero calories if consumed without sugar and milk.
- It hydrates the body and improves skin and hair.
- Regular consumption reduces the risk of diabetes and obesity.
- It flushes out toxins from the body.
- It increases the body's natural immunity power.
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Tulsi (Ocimum Tenuiflorum)
- Green tea is one of the richest sources of antioxidants and helps in fighting diseases.
- It reduces stomach bloating and flushes out toxins.
- When coupled with regular exercises, it helps in weight management.
- It has zero calories if consumed without sugar or milk.
- It helps in increasing stamina for a healthy lifestyle.
How to Use
- Put one tea bag in a cup.
- Pour boiling water.
- Brew for 2 min by dipping.
- Remove the teabag.
- Drink immediately.
- Tastes best without sugar or milk.
- Store the product at room temperature and in airtight containers.
- Do not place it in direct sunlight.
- Keep away from kids.
- Read the expiry label before consuming.
Q1. Can I drink green tea if I am pregnant?
Ans: Yes, you can. However, since the product contains caffeine, it is best to limit it to two cups a day.
Q2. Does it help in weight loss?
Ans: Green tea is an excellent source of antioxidants and helps cure stomach bloating and fat burning. Thus, if consumed without milk or sugar, it helps in weight management.
Q3. How many times can I drink green tea?
Ans: Consume it without sugar or milk at least twice a day to get all the benefits of green tea.
Q4. Are there any side effects?
Ans: Lipton Tulsi Natura Green Tea side effects are pretty rare. Those allergic to the ingredients may show signs of stomach distress, nausea, diarrhoea, etc. Please stop consuming the product immediately if you face any side effects and consult with your doctor.
Q5. What Lipton Tulsi Natura Green Tea Bags precaution should I take?
Ans: Green tea contains caffeine, so you should measure your intake, especially if you are pregnant.