Lakme Lip Love Chapstick Strawberry-4.5 G
Get soft lips with all new Lakme Lip Love. Lakme's new offering, Lakme Lip Love Lip Care is a range of dual-core lip balms, the first of its kind in India. Lakme Lip Love Lip Care is a little tint with lots of lip care. You can keep your lips moisturised and protected with a combination of a nourishing core along with a hint of tint and SPF 15. It gives you intense moisture so you can say bye to dryness with soft lips that last all day. It comes in 11 shades and flavours, one of them being the quirky strawberry flavour that instantly gives colour to your lips while protecting them for 4 hours straight. These chapsticks come in a revamped packaging which is very quirky and colourful. They have colour-coordinated packaging which contains 4.5 g of the product.
- Lakme Lip Love Chapstick in Strawberry is fortified with SPF 15 and enriched with essential extracts for protecting, nourishing and moisturising your lips.
- It has a luxurious creamy core that makes the lip balm super moisturising.
- It has a swirl of pink colour and gives a hint of tint on your lips.
- Lips are extremely delicate. When exposed to the sun, they should be protected. SPF 15 content in the chapstick protects your lips from sun damage.
- Lakme introduces an innovative colour-changing Insta Pink variant that starts as sheer and on application transforms into a shade of pink that is unique only for you.
- It has a dual-core, with the inner core being white and helps in maintaining the moisture balance.
How to Use
- Twist-up the stick so that the dual-core balm is visible.
- Use one hand to start at the corner of your bottom lip and work your way to the other side.
- Repeat the same for your upper lip as well.
- Apply evenly and liberally as often as needed.
- Keep it away from children.
- Do not freeze.
- For external and topical use only.
- Not to be ingested.
- Avoid contact with eyes and nose.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
1. Does Lakme Lip Love Chapstick darken lips?
No, Lakme Lip Love does not darken lips. The strawberry shade is decently pigmented as a lip balm and can hide pigmented lips nicely. It doesn't contain any shimmers, so it is a favourite for those who like their lip balms plain.
2. Is Lakme Lip Balm good for lips?
Lakme Lip Love has a healing ability to keep your lips nourished and healthy at all times. This brilliant lip balm acts as a natural beautifier as it adds a soft pink hue to your lips. Lakme lip care balm is great to lighten up dark lips.
3. Why do we use lip balm?
The primary purpose of lip balm is to provide an occlusive layer on the lip surface to seal moisture in lips and protect them from external exposure. Dry air, cold temperatures and wind, all have a drying effect on it by drawing moisture away from the lips.