Lactodex 3 Follow Up Baby Food Tin Of 450 G
Lactodex 3 Follow-Up Baby Food is a spray-dried complementary food for babies (from 10 to 24 months) to support the growth and development of the infant. The powder enhances the energy level in the body and strengthens the immune system. It is suitable for babies up to 6 months of age.
Lactodex 3 Follow-Up Baby Food in the net quantity of 1kg, is specially formulated to suit the nutritional needs of your growing little one. It contains all the necessary nutrients, such as proteins, carbohydrates, multivitamins, minerals, iron and zinc, that help in the overall growth and development of the baby.
Mother's milk is the best source of nutrition for the baby. Infant milk substitutes, such as the Lactodex 3 Follow-Up Infant Formula, should be given to the baby in conjunction with breast milk.
Protein, Milk Fats, Linoleic Acid, a-Linolenic Acid, Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids, Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, Saturated Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Trans Fatty Acids, Carbohydrate, Sugar (Sucrose), Minerals (Ash), Moisture, Vitamin C, Choline, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Nicotinamide, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Vitamin B1, Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Chloride, Sodium and Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Iodine, Manganese and Selenium.
- Lactodex 3 Follow-Up Baby Food is used to treat the deficiency of various vital nutrients, including essential vitamins & minerals in the body, which play a key role in the growth and development of the infant.
- It is also used for the treatment of weight loss, malnutrition and other problems.
- It is a nutritional supplement, ensuring the continuous supply of amino acids for haemoglobin formation, production of enzymes and maintaining tissues.
- Maintains good health, boosts energy level and enhances the immunity system.
How to Use
- Make sure your hands are clean with soap and water before preparing the formula.
- Sterilize the bottle, nipple, cap and other utensils.
- Add the contents in the bottle as mentioned on the product.
- Shake it well to mix the contents properly.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Do not feed more than the recommended daily dosage.
- Store it away from moisture and air, keep it away from sunlight, store it in a cool, dry place.
Q1. For how long can I use the powder once the tin is opened?
Ans: Lactodex Follow-Up Formula 3 Baby Powder should be used within one month of opening the can or tub.
Q2. Within how much time should I feed the formula after preparing?
Ans: Prepared infant formula can spoil if left at room temperature. Use prepared infant formula within 2 hours of preparation and within one hour from when feeding begins. If you do not start to use the prepared infant formula within 2 hours, immediately store the bottle in the fridge and use it within 24 hours.
Q3. What is the price of Lactodex Follow-Up Formula 3?
Ans: Lactodex Follow-Up Formula 3 Baby Powder retails for ₹477.00 per tin can.