L'Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Lip And Eye Make-Up Remover - 125 Ml
The L’Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover is refreshing and soft and is apt for delicate parts like eyes and for those who wear contact lenses. Enhanced with Pro-Vitamin B5, known for its salving and relaxing qualities, the composition of L’Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover also contains an acclimating envoy which protects the centre of the lens from parchedness. This gentle, fragrance-free make-up remover does not cause any kind of irritation on the lips and eyes and is suitable for all skin types. The L’Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover are dermatologically tested and effectively removes waterproof make-up without leaving any trace on the skin. The double effect method of this make-up remover consists of oils to detoxify make-up and a lotion to get rid of the source of make-up and freshen the skin.
- Wipes off waterproof and enduring make-up leaving no oil around the eyes.
- Good for lens wearers and sensitive eyes.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- No harmful chemicals.
- Enrich with pro-vitamins.
- Only one swipe is sufficient for removing make-up.
- Soft on the skin.
- No irritation and odour.
- Sufficient quantity.
- Easy to use.
- Value for money.
- Water (solvent)
- Cyclopentasiloxane (solvent, skin conditioning, emollient)
- Potassium phosphate
- Sodium chloride
- Isopropyl palmitate
- Cl 61565 (cosmetic colourant)
- Dipotassium phosphate
- Polyaminopropyl biguanide (preservative)
- Poloxamer 184
- L’Oréal eye and lip make-up remover are employed for removing make-up around the eye like mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow and lips.
- Helps in preventing skin’s natural moisture.
- Softens the eyelids.
- This make-up removal is used for removing impurities with ease.
- Use the L'Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover to remove the long-lasting waterproof make-up with one swipe.
How to Use
- Take a cotton pad and soak it in a remover.
- Keep it for a flash or two on your eyes.
- Gently wipe the make-up.
- Use it on your eyelids, eye creases and around the eyes.
- For lips, gently dab upon your lips and wipe the make-up away.
- Do not use ample quantities because it may make your eyes watery.
- Always use clean cotton balls for removers, as dust may irritate the eyes.
- Do not rub roughly on your lips.
- If you find any issues like itching or redness in your eyes after you apply the merchandise, then stop using it.
- Do not apply on your cheeks because it is simple for the lip and eye area.
Q1: Are L’Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover grease-free?
Ans: No, this make-up remover is an oil-based product, but it doesn’t leave the skin greasy and oily when applied.
Q2: Will it be used for Dry Skin?
Ans: Yes, L’Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover is suitable for all skin types because it is enriched with proactive vitamin B5
Q3: Does it remove super stay ink lipstick?
Ans: Yes, L’Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover gently remove super stay and waterproof lip and eye make-up.
Q4: Is this Make-Up Remover easily available?
Ans: Yes, L’Oréal Paris Dermo-Expertise Lip and Eye Make-Up Remover are easily available on online sites.