Kerala Ayurveda Amruthotharam Kwath Tablet - 100'S
Kerala Ayurvedic Amrutho Tharam Kwath is an Ayurvedic formulation that is used to smoothen the digestive tract and improve digestion. It cures digestion problems and is made of herbs that reduces stomach pain and discomfort.
- It helps relieve stomach discomfort, bloating and indigestion.
- It has antibacterial, antifungal, hypolipidemic, immunomodulator and wound healing properties.
- It helps the body resist stress and illness.
- It is used in Ayurveda to promote better digestion.
- It makes the stomach and intestines absorb better.
- Has herbal properties that help relieve diarrhoea and constipation.
How to Use
1 - 2 tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not refrigerate it.
- Keep it away from children.
Q1. Are Kerala Ayurvedic Amrutho Tharam Kwath tablets useful for stomach ulcers?
Ans: Yes, Kerala Ayurvedic Amrutho Tharam Kwath tablets can help ease ulcer pain. They also make the digestive tract and intestines smooth.
Q2. Is Kerala Ayurvedic Amrutho Tharam Kwath free of chemicals?
Ans: Kerala Ayurvedic Amrutho Tharam Kwath Tablets are 100% herbal and natural, free of parabens and other toxins. It has no added fragrance or mineral oil.
Q3. Are Kerala Ayurvedic Amrutho Tharam Kwath Tablets useful for reviving appetite?
Ans: Kerala Ayurvedic Amrutho Tharam Kwath Tablets have good digestive properties so it helps in relieving appetite loss and constipation associated with fevers and other diseases.