Kayam Tablet is a very famous ayurvedic medicine for constipation. It is not traditional ayurvedic medicine. It is a proprietary ayurvedic medicine. Kayam tablet is claimed to be beneficial in chronic constipation, acidity, gas, headache and mouth ulcer.
- Saindhava lavana
- Swarjika kshara
- Trivrit is a good purgative ayurvedic herb
- Haritaki and senna leaves are mild laxatives
- Yasthimadhu is good for stomach complaints, peptic ulcers and mouth ulcers
- Saindhava lavana and Swarjika kshara are usually used in gastritis conditions
- Improve the digestion capacity of the stomach and intestines
Directions For Use:
1-2 teaspoons at bedtime, preferably before food with half a glass of hot water.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place
- Use under medical supervision