Kapiva Organic Mustard Oil (Supports Heart Health) - 1 L
Kapiva Organic Mustard Oil has been formulated with the goodness of raw mustard seeds. The mustard seeds have been sourced from Rajasthan, India’s top mustard producing state. The mustard oil is unpasteurised and unrefined. It has been developed using cold-press technology to ensure that its nutritional values do not decrease in the process.
- Kapiva Organic Mustard oil is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids. It also has Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in the proper ratio to help keep your blood pressure in check.
- The mustard oil lowers bad cholesterol levels in your blood, thereby reducing the risk of heart problems.
- It is enriched with vitamin E, antifungal and antibacterial properties which help reduce your risk of infections and skin problems.
- Micronutrients such as oleic acid and Omega-6 fatty acids present in the mustard oil help nourish your hair.
Organic Mustard Seeds
- Mustard oil also helps in promoting heart health.
- It helps nourish your hair and keep skin infections at bay.
- It helps keep blood pressure under control.
How to Use
- Add an appropriate amount of mustard oil for cooking your meals.
- Avoid using cooking mustard oil for cooking other dishes. In other words, once you are done cooking one meal with the mustard oil, do not use it again. Always take fresh mustard oil from the bottle to cook another meal.
- The high smoke point of mustard oil ensures that you can cook your meals on high flame.
- Do not use expired mustard oil.
- Read the instructions given on the product carefully.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from children.
Q1. Can mustard oil be used for oiling hair?
Ans: Mustard oil is rich in antioxidants and several other nutrients and hence can be used for oiling hair.
Q2. Can Kapiva Organic Mustard Oil darken skin tone when applied to the skin?
Ans: No, there is no evidence yet that suggests mustard oil darkens skin tone. Instead, mustard oil keeps skin healthy and glowing.