Kapiva Apple Cider Vinegar+ Honey Bottle Of 500 G
Kapiva Apple Cider Vinegar + Honey is raw, pure and natural and is neither filtered nor pasteurised. It is made of the purest form of vinegar called 'The Mother' which is infused with pure honey. The apples that go into the making of this apple cider vinegar are Himalayan apples and not concentrate. This product is versatile and has many health benefits. When consumed with a glass of water on an empty stomach, it improves your body’s metabolism. It can relieve you of throat pain and irritation arising from a sore throat. It can also be used to treat dandruff and adds lustre to your hair. Its multifunctionality allows it to be used in food to help you manage your cholesterol levels. The presence of acetic acid helps in weight loss as it induces a feeling of fullness and reduces the storage of fat. It is used for oral care as it tackles bad breath and whitens the teeth. Its acidic property helps in the removal of stains from teeth and its antibacterial function wards off bacteria causing halitosis.
- It contains the purest form of vinegar called 'The Mother'.
- The apple cider vinegar is infused with pure and natural honey.
- The apples that are used in this product are sourced from the Himalayas.
- It is versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes as it has a spectrum of health benefits.
- It can be used to treat throat pain and irritation.
- It is an effective treatment against dandruff.
- It adds a natural glow to your hair.
- It can be used in food along with spices or as a salad dressing.
- On consumption, it helps in the management of your cholesterol levels.
- It plays an important role in maintaining oral hygiene as it removes stains from the teeth and treats halitosis.
- It also aids in weight loss owing to its ability to increase metabolism, reduce fat storage and evoke the feeling of fullness.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Permitted class II preservatives: Sodium Benzoate q.s
Kapiva Apple Cider Vinegar + Honey is used for various purposes owing to its versatility. It is one of the most common items found in weight loss diet plans as it improves metabolism and creates a sense of fullness which reduces your appetite and cravings. It also reduces the storage of fat, thereby helping in weight management. Apple cider vinegar is used to improve oral health as its acidic nature comes in handy while removing dental stains and its antibacterial properties remove bacteria that cause halitosis or bad breath. It is a popular component in natural hair care routines as well. When diluted and applied to the hair and scalp, it reduces dandruff and makes your hair smooth and lustrous. It also helps in managing your cholesterol levels and can be added to a variety of dishes.
How to Use
Kapiva Apple Cider Vinegar + Honey can be used in different ways for different purposes. Some of them are mentioned below.
Note: Before using Kapiva Apple Cider Vinegar + Honey, shake the bottle.
- Take one glass of water.
- Add 5ml to 10ml of the product to it and mix well.
- Drink it on an empty stomach.
For hair care
- Add ½ cup of this product to 1 ½ cup of cool water and mix well.
- Pour it on your hair and scalp.
- Massage gently.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and rinse it off.
For oral care
- Take one glass of water.
- Add one tablespoon of the product and mix well.
- Gargle this liquid.
- Repeat at least three times a week.
- Store this product in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Ensure that you do not use it undiluted.
- Consult with a paediatrician before giving it to children.
1. Should I refrigerate this?
Kapiva Apple Cider Vinegar + Honey should be refrigerated after being opened to prevent exposure to air.
2. Is this product vegetarian?
Yes, Kapiva Apple Cider Vinegar + Honey is vegetarian.
3. What is the quantity of apple cider vinegar in one bottle?
One bottle of Kapiva Apple Cider Vinegar + Honey contains 500 ml of ACV.