Kamasutra Intensity Box Of 12 Condoms
Kamasutra Intensity condoms offer ultimate pleasure and protection to both partners during intercourse. Exceptional contouring renders a unique shape to these condoms. It assures an impeccable fit for unmatched comfort. Kamasutra Intensity condoms have power dots and ribs on contours for maximising pleasure. Natural latex ensures intense feelings for maximum natural protection.
Stringent electronic testing ensures the flawless performance of every Kamasutra Intensity condom. It ensures no compromise in safety, protection and pleasure while making love.
- Ribbed structure for ultimate pleasure.
- It takes lovemaking to a new level.
- Power dots add to the pleasure of both parties.
- 100% natural latex for a natural feeling.
- Extra lubrication for easy penetration.
- Dual texture to multiply the joy to the maximum.
- Stringent tests for quality.
- Natural latex rubber
- To prevent pregnancy.
- For prevention of sexually transmitted infections.
- To enhance pleasure during intercourse.
How to Use
- Take the condom out of the packing.
- Use clean hands to press the tip of the condom for removing air.
- Place it on the penis while in the erect position.
- Gently roll the condom down.
- Make sure that the condom is covering the entire length of the penis.
- Remove the condom from the penis after ejaculation.
- Dispose of it in a waste bin.
- Read the instructions on the leaflet or pack carefully before using it.
- For single use only.
- Do not flush in toilets as this may cause blockage.
- Store in cool and dry spaces away from sunlight.
- Avoid keeping them in pockets, wallets and the washroom for an extended period.
- Keeping the condom in tight spaces such as wallets may damage it.
Q1. What are some other varieties of Kamasutra condoms?
Ans. You may try Kamasutra Ultra Dotted, Kamasutra Warm Intensity, Kamasutra LongLast and Kamasutra Orgasmax apart from Kamasutra Intensity condoms.
Q2. Why is the dual texture of Kamasutra Intensity condoms?
Ans. Some condoms come with a dotted texture, while some have ribs for added pleasure. Kamasutra Intensity condoms offer both textures for ultimate satisfaction.
Q3. What is the right time to put the condom on during sexual intercourse?
Ans. The condom acts as a barrier between the penis and vagina. It protects against unwanted pregnancies and prevents the transmission of sexually transmitted infections. One should put it on the penis before the act of intercourse. Never remove the condom before ejaculation.
Q4. Can the same condom be used if it comes off before ejaculation?
Ans. Use a fresh condom in such a situation. It may be risky to use the same condom again.