Johnson'S Baby Oil - 500ml
A newborn's skin also loses hydration more than adults & is more inclined towards dryness. The ingredients of Johnson's Baby Oil is rich in Vitamin E which is specially put together for infants. Johnson's Baby Oil benefits by nourishing the skin, mounding it to be flushed and soft. The non-sticky oil is filled with a delicate floral fragrance which is approved by dermatologists which keep the baby refreshed for a longer period of time. The reposeful Johnson's Baby Oil benefits you by making it easy for you to provide your small one with nourishment. Your hand touch helps in the stimulation of the infant’s senses which would help in its healthy development. Mothers have faith in Johnson's - always mild, gentle and effective.
- The ingredients of Johnson's Baby Oil contain a mild fragrance that keeps the baby fresh for a long time.
- The oil is also non-sticky.
- Enriched with Vitamin E, it is a great massaging oil.
- The gentle formula gets spread easily on the newborn skin.
- The composition of Johnson's Baby Oil contains no harmful substances like Sulfates, Parabens or Dyes.
- The oil is dermatologically tested for allergies.
- The product is transparent which makes it easier for the person who is applying it to see the baby's skin clearly.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (also known as Vitamin E Acetate)
- Mineral Oil
- Johnson's Baby Oil is used to massage your newborn's soft and smooth skin.
- The oil spreads easily on newborn baby skin.
- The baby's skin can be seen through after applying the oil as it is transparent and non-sticky.
- A baby's first emotional contact is built by physical touch.
How to Use
- Take a humble amount of the oil in the palm.
- Massage it gently and evenly on your baby's skin.
- This oil is strictly for a newborn’s skin. Do not apply it to your hair.
- The oil is strictly for external use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children to avoid accidental inhalation.
- Discontinue usage if irritation occurs.
- Do not rub the oil harshly on the baby's skin.
Q1. Is it safe to use Johnson's Baby Oil?
Ans: Yes, it is dermatologically checked for allergies. This oil is also hugely recommended by doctors.
Q2. What are some other products of Johnson’s?
Ans: Johnson's is best known for its baby products. Different kinds of shampoo, Shea and Cocoa butter Oil Gel, Face Wipes and Lotions are a few of the well-known products of Johnson’s.
Q3. How to apply this oil properly on a baby's skin?
Ans: A baby's first emotional contact is built by physical touch. Rub your palms to make the surface warm and then take a few drops of the oil and rub it gently on the baby's skin.