Jindal Herbals Arjuna Cardiac Support Churna Bottle Of 100 G
Jindal Herbal Arjuna Cardiac Support Churna has been traditionally used for centuries to help assistheart diseases and is also called as âGuardian of the Heart". The milk processed with Kinda Herbal Arjuna Churna is a health supplement and an easy and effective preparation to keep heart problems at bay. The bark of Arjuna is good for the heart and has been used for treating cardiovascular ailments. It promotes proper cardiac functioning.
- Jindal Herbal Arjuna Cardiac Support Churna improves capillary circulation & strengthens the heart muscles.
- It has antioxidant, heart-strengthening, astringent, and lipid level-lowering properties.
- Jindal Herbal Arjuna Cardiac Support Churna controls the blood cholesterol level and improves the energy level of the body.
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Jindal Herbal Arjuna Cardiac Support Churna helps against hypertension, stress, and fatigue.
- It is useful in treating bone fractures.
- It is anti-inflammatory, analgesic and fastens the healing of wounds.
- Jindal Herbal Arjuna Cardiac Support Churna protects against heart problems and cardiac arrest.
- Supports in maintaining healthy blood pressure.
How to Use
- Take 3-6 grams of Jindal Herbal Arjuna Cardiac Support Churna with milk or warm water twice daily.
- It is recommended to consume as per directions by the physicians.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate it.
- Pregnant or lactating women and people already on medication should always consult the doctor before consumption.
Q 1. How long do we need to take Jindal Herbal Arjuna Cardiac Support Churna?
Ans. You can take this product twice daily for at least 3 months or as recommended by the physician.
Q 2. Is Jindal Herbal Arjuna Cardiac Support Churna good for diabetic patients?
Ans. Yes, it is an Ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used as a cardiotonic but can also be used in treating diabetes, anaemia, tumours, and hypertension.
Q 3. Who should avoid consuming Jindal Herbal Arjuna Cardiac Support Churna?
Ans. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid using it or it is advisable to always consult your doctor before consuming it.
Q 4. Is Jindal Herbal Arjuna Cardiac Support Churna safe to consume?
Ans. Yes, it is considered safe when taken in recommended dosage and time interval but don't use it without medical supervision.