The Hydromax Cream provides optimum hydration with absorption. It has a much longer-lasting effect. Its unique composition binds water to the skin and inhibits moisture loss, resulting in powerful hydration. It gives non-greasy comfort to the skin. This moisturising cream is beneficial for a variety of skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis. The Hydromax Cream contains Moist 24 or Sederma France, shea and kokum butter, squalene in a unique wax base and avocado, olive and aromatic oils. This cream moisturises the epidermis and replenishes water resources for up to 24 hours.
- It contains Moist 24 (Sederma France), a hydro glycolic extract of Imperata Cylindrica root that delivers significant moisture to the skin and aids to cure parched skin, make-up foundations and dry scalp.
- Kokum butter aids in the healing of dry and damaged skin.
- Shea butter is anti-inflammatory and has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins that provide softness and smoothness to the skin and trap moisture to give a soothing effect.
- Avocado oil contains vitamin E, potassium, lecithin and other varieties of other nutrients that are easily absorbed by the skin's outer layer, which nourish and moisturise the skin and promote the formation of new skin.
- Vitamins A, D, E and K are abundant in olive oil that enhances skin moisturisation, anti-ageing effects and relief from sun damage in different ways.
- Aromatic oils reduce scar appearance, itching, soothe the skin, reduce ageing signs and improve skin texture.
- Squalene’s anti-inflammatory properties help to decrease swelling and redness and protect against skin-damaging free radicals, which contribute to the ageing process.
- Shea butter
- Avocado oil
- Olive oil
- Kokum butter
- Aromatic oil
- Gives nourishment and makes skin soft and smooth.
- Use it to cure severe dryness.
- Aids to treat Psoriasis and Eczema.
- Apply on the hands, feet, elbows, knees and other body areas sensitive to moisture loss.
How to Use
- Apply Hydromax Cream to your face or body.
- Spread and massage gently till it gets absorbed into the skin.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water.
- Keep the Hydromax Cream away from children’s reach.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store it in a safe, cool and dry place.
- Use the cream for topical use only.
Q1: Are there any side effects of Hydromax Cream?
Ans: There are no known side effects associated with Hydromax Cream. Consult your healthcare provider if you have skin issues like sudden skin reddening, rash or other allergic reactions.
Q2: What all issues can the Hydromax Cream resolve?
Ans: It deeply hydrates and moisturises your skin, leaving it soft, smooth and supple for a longer period.
Q3: How often should the Hydromax Cream be applied?
Ans: For better results, Hydromax Cream can be used several times a day, especially if you have dehydrated skin. Please consult your doctor or dermatologist for further information.