Himalaya Wellness Brahmi Memory Improvement Syrup Bottle Of 200 Ml
Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Brahmi Mind Wellness Syrup is made of ingredients that are known for their positive effect on cognitive processes such as learning, reading, memory retention and intelligence. It is full of antioxidants that help in protecting your body from oxidative damage.
Brahmi - Brahmi for the brain is the one-stop solution to almost all the problems that have something to do with brain functioning. Some people catch up with things faster, while others are very slow at memorising, understanding and grasping things. To deal with all such problems and also some acute forms of mental dullness, you can rely on the effects of Brahmi on the brain. It also helps in curing seizures by having an anticonvulsant action.
Each 5 ml contains 83 mg of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) whole plant extract.
- Himalaya Wellness Brahmi Mind Wellness Syrup is rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants help relieve the body of oxidative damage. They are very important to good health because if free radicals are left unchallenged, they can cause a wide range of illnesses and chronic diseases. Consuming plenty of antioxidants helps your body fight disease by reducing the chance that free radicals will interfere with genetic markers you might carry for certain conditions.
- It helps to reduce stress and anxiety levels in the individual.
- It may also help in regenerating damaged brain tissue due to the presence of bacopa in it. Bacopa (Brahmi) is grown natively in India and has long been thought of as a beneficial herb for the elderly, as they lose their memory and sharp cognition.
- It can also be useful in inhibiting the growth of cancer cells. Cancer cells differ from normal cells in the body in many ways. Normal cells become cancerous when a series of mutations leads the cell to continue to grow and divide out of control. In a way, a cancer cell is a cell that has achieved a sort of immortality.
How to Use
- Children – 5 ml - 7.5 ml twice daily or as directed by a physician.
- Adults – 10 ml - 15 ml twice daily or as directed by a physician.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not freeze or refrigerate.
Q1. Is Himalaya Brahmi good?
Ans: Himalaya Brahmi is good for overall health and well-being. It promotes healthy hair and mental clarity whilst feeling relaxed.
Q2. Is Brahmi good for sleep?
Ans: Brahmi, also known as Bacopa is a great herb to help you achieve a good night's sleep. It not only promotes restful sleep but it helps to calm you down during periods of emotional turbulence and also works to improve your sense of concentration and alertness. In Ayurveda, Brahmi is considered to be a brain tonic.
Q3. Does Brahmi increase immunity?
Ans: Brahmi boosts immunity by nourishing the body with vital nutrients and antioxidants that help in warding off infections and diseases. Thus, the regular consumption of Brahmi can build a robust immune system.