Himalaya Stretch Mark Cream Tube Of 100 Ml
Himalaya for moms stretch mark cream is an advanced herb - oil -butter formula with ingredients safe to be used during and after pregnancy. It helps improve skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of stretch marks and sagging skin and soothes itching due to dryness. A powerful blend of the herbs centella, pomegranate, liquorice and rice bran extracts infused in the oils of sweet almond and wheat germ and the butter of mango, shea and kokum deeply nourish and heal dry skin.
- It is meant for all skin types.
- It makes skin softer, smoother and more supple.
- It has a lightweight formula and does not leave any residue behind.
- It helps improve skin elasticity.
- Noticeably reduces the appearance of stretch marks and sagging skin.
- Soothes itching due to dryness.
- Help reduce skin tear and lesions.
- Free from mineral oils, phthalates, parabens, synthetic colours, silicones and MIT.
- Mango Butter
- Shea Butter
- Kokum Butter
- Stretch Mark Oil
- Rice Bran
- Almond Oil
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Sesame Oil
Himalaya Stretch Mark Cream is known to nourish dry skin, works great on stretch marks and makes the skin firm. It intensely moisturizes skin and promotes skin lightening as well.
How to Use
- Apply Himalaya Stretch Mark Cream at bedtime so that it stays on the skin longer.
- You should also apply Himalaya Stretch Mark Cream after bathing.
- During pregnancy, use from 4th month onwards until several months post-delivery.
- You should massage the oil gently in a circular motion, at least twice daily.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Does Himalaya Stretch Mark Cream contain useful ingredients?
Ans: Yes, Himalaya Stretch Mark Cream contains 4 time-tested ayurvedic herbs, 5 healing oils and 3 highly beneficial emollient kinds of butter.
Q2. Is the cream safe for use?
Ans: Yes, Himalaya Stretch Mark Cream is completely safe for use. It is free from harmful chemicals, tested and recommended by doctors.
Q3. Can it cause allergies?
Ans: No, the stretch mark cream causes no skin irritation or any other allergic reactions. However, you must read the ingredients carefully and do a patch test before use. Consult your doctor if you notice any skin irritation.