Healthvit Potassium Chloride 99mg - 60 Tablets
Healthvit Potassium Chloride Tablets provide potassium to the body to carry out the processes of kidneys, muscles and transfer nutrients easily. Potassium is an essential nutrient of the body. If the potassium level is lower, the kidneys and other muscles of the body can malfunction. This Healthvit multivitamin helps restore the potassium balance in the body caused by vomiting, diarrhoea or hormonal imbalance. It helps maintain healthy cardiac muscles as well as strengthen nerve impulses in the body.
- The best source of potassium in the body.
- Treats low blood levels of potassium.
- Main mineral required in the body.
- Supports muscle contractions.
- Aids in nerve impulses.
- Helps in the normal functioning of the kidney.
- Helps in nutrient transfer.
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle.
- Balances potassium imbalance caused by vomiting.
- Restores potassium after diarrhoea.
- Helps the body during hormonal changes.
- Treats or helps hypokalemia.
- Aids in the treatment of diuretics.
- Can be used by both men and women.
- Helps in strengthening cardiac muscles.
- Enhances nerve impulses.
- Provides sufficient potassium to the body.
How to Use
- Take two tablets daily.
- Take them after lunch and dinner.
- One tablet can suffice too.
- Take it with water.
- Consult your physician before starting these Healthvit multivitamin tablets.
- Keep the tablets out of the reach of children.
- Read the instructions before consuming the tablets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid keeping it under direct sunlight.
- Do not take more than two tablets daily.
- Seek medical help in case of adverse effects on the body.
Q1. What are the directions for use for this Healthvit product?
Ans: You can consume this Healthvit Potassium tablet twice every day. It is advisable to take one pill after you've taken your meal, preferably lunch and dinner. Take the tablet with water.
Q2. Who can consume the Healthvit Potassium Chloride Tablets?
Ans: Anyone above the age of 18 years who has been suffering from prolonged illness like vomiting or diarrhoea can take this health supplement. Prolonged ailments can weaken the body and disturb the potassium imbalance. Hence, it is recommended to take this supplement.
Q3. What is the role of potassium in our body?
Ans: Potassium is one of the essential minerals in our body. It helps in the proper functioning of the kidney. It also aids in nutrient transfer through the cells. Nerve impulses are balanced by potassium too. Potassium Chloride is the best source of potassium and can be used as a brilliant supplement. The Healthvit reviews state the same.