Harpic Active Platinum Lavender Toilet Cleaner Bottle Of 500 Ml
Harpic Active Platinum Lavender Toilet Cleaner Bottle disinfectant has a unique stain-resistant formula. This Harpic cleaner offers a protective non-stick film/layer on the targeted surface. This 500 ml bottle serves 100 flushes in one single wash. This disinfectant kills 99.9% of germs that cause diseases. This Harpic Toilet Cleaner benefits to keep your toilet clean for a longer duration.
- This toilet cleaner provides a protective layer to the toilet and helps from staining.
- Kills 99.9% of pathogens and harmful germs.
- Offers long-lasting protection.
- Possesses strain resistant technology.
- It is a surface disinfectant.
- Stain removal, including limescale and rust.
- Available variants - Lavender and Marine.
The Harpic Active Platinum Lavender Toilet Cleaner contains Hydrochloric Acid 10.5% w/v, HydroxyEthyl Oleylamine, Methacrylamidopropyl Trimethylammonium Chloride, Cetyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Lavender Perfume, Butylated HydroxyToluene, Acid Red 52, Acid Blue 80, Water.
- To clean toilet bowls.
- To remove the dark stains from the toilet.
- To kill the germs that can cause infections.
How to Use
Step 1 - Twist the cap clockwise to open the bottle.
Step 2 - Squeeze liquid from the bottle around the toilet bowl and the rim.
Step 3 - Allow the Harpic liquid to spread.
Step 4 - Leave it for 20 minutes.
Step 5 - Brush the toilet lightly and rinse.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Always store the bottle in a cool and dry place.
- Read the product label carefully after use.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, mouth, etc.
- Store it away from direct sunlight.
- Use this cleaner separately.
- Do not mix this cleaner with other products.
Q1. Will this help in removing the toilet stains?
Ans: Yes, the Harpic toilet cleaner offers 100% more stain removal, including limescale and rust. It also kills 99.9% of germs that can cause infections or diseases.
Q2. What to do if I inhale Harpic?
Ans: The vapours from Harpic may irritate the nose. So, seek immediate medical attention if the irritation lasts longer. This toilet cleaner is meant only for toilet cleaning.
Q3. Can I mix Harpic and bleach?
Ans: No, always use this cleaner separately. Do not mix this cleaner with other products. Mixing products containing ammonia with chlorine bleach releases chloramine gas. Doing this will be harmful and toxic to human beings and animals.
Q4. Will Harpic cleaner stain the toilet?
Ans: No, the Harpic toilet cleaner has a powerful stain removal technology that benefits from removing stains, including limescale and rust.